Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Temporary Herbal HRT Replacement

So with this lockdown passing its 60th day where I’m living, its also the 50th day off my herbal HRT treatment. Unfortunately for me not many companies ship to my location and I therefor make use of a forwarding company, which now doesn’t ship. Those who do ship, can’t ship because of lockdowns every where. Not being able to refill my herbs, I need to resort to temporary measures.

Because we can buy almost everything at the pharmacy without a prescription, I managed to buy a 30 day supply of Femoston 1/5 (a combination of 1mg oestradiol (as hemihydrate) and 5mg dydrogesterone).

It is now my 10th day on Femoston. Nipple tenderness have returned and with swelling of my areolas throughout 95% of the day. Not complaining but loving it. I still have peppermint 400mg capsules which I take with.

Some might say its not really the way to go, or not the right regime unless I want to switch to Pharma HRT. But desperate times call for desperate measure. Unfortunately at my current location the country is very conservative and  transgender hormone therapy is a big no-no. Almost all hormone therapies I could find is a combination of estrogen and progesterone. All in all I have been on herbal HRT for just over 3 months.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon