Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Just starting...

Hi-

Following advice from a thread found here, I just started the following course of phytoestrogens:

-Soy isoflavones, kudzu root and red clover: 1 tablet a day. Total isoflavones content: 35.25 mg

-Pregnenolone: 100 mg a day.

-PABA: 500 mg a day.

-Rei-shi mushroom: 270 mg a day.

I am staying away from Pueraria Mirifica at the moment to kind of ease my way into this.

Any comments?

I too am just starting out currently I take 650 mg of fenugreek and 1200mg of lecithin (soy) twice  a day and am noticing some small budding (if that's possible). I will soon start taking 450mg of saw palmetto and see where that goes. But I will be taking it slowly and not rushing.  So how's your regiment going for you?

What is lecithin and what’s it purpose ?

(27-05-2020, 02:27 AM)Bambi Wrote:  

I too am just starting out currently I take 650 mg of fenugreek and 1200mg of lecithin (soy) twice  a day and am noticing some small budding (if that's possible). I will soon start taking 450mg of saw palmetto and see where that goes. But I will be taking it slowly and not rushing.  So how's your regiment going for you?

Hi my dear-

Thanks for your message.

It's already been a month in my regimen, and it does seem as if my bust somewhat gained in size. Then again, such impression could be written off to 1) self-suggestion, 2) gaining 10 lbs during quarantine and packing them on my chest.

But if the physical effects may be at best limited, the psychological impact is a world of difference. In my soul, I am now a full-fledged woman.

And that's just... beyond belief!

TC

Why are you using lecithin?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon