Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my boob / bra size?
ok, so under bust is 40", over bust is 42 1/2" 

is my bra size 42 a or b cup?

all help most appreciated!! 

and.....
if I wanted better 'cleavage' lol, go a cup size down?
When I first started wearing bra's full time, I was 40 under 45 at nipples and 43 above.  I bought 38 b's , they had a little sloppiness in the cups but it also gave me piece of mind when I started filling the cups up.  The measurement standards are all over the place.  For example....  some of my bras are 42 c and fit fine, but in the same brand but different style it may have to be 40 c or even b.

I have also noticed that if you are buying push ups, I usually have to go down 1 size in the cup.  Dunno why, but I think it's because I was into sports from Middle School clear up to my mid 30's and have a broad chest area.

Hope that helps some.

XO

Aria
(22-05-2020, 05:13 AM)Aria Wrote: When I first started wearing bra's full time, I was 40 under 45 at nipples and 43 above.  I bought 38 b's , they had a little sloppiness in the cups but it also gave me piece of mind when I started filling the cups up.  The measurement standards are all over the place.  For example....  some of my bras are 42 c and fit fine, but in the same brand but different style it may have to be 40 c or even b.

I have also noticed that if you are buying push ups, I usually have to go down 1 size in the cup.  Dunno why, but I think it's because I was into sports from Middle School clear up to my mid 30's and have a broad chest area.

Hope that helps some.

XO

Aria

confirms my thoughts on bra sizing lol 

thankyou x