Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

my boob / bra size?

ok, so under bust is 40", over bust is 42 1/2" 

is my bra size 42 a or b cup?

all help most appreciated!! 

and.....
if I wanted better 'cleavage' lol, go a cup size down?

When I first started wearing bra's full time, I was 40 under 45 at nipples and 43 above.  I bought 38 b's , they had a little sloppiness in the cups but it also gave me piece of mind when I started filling the cups up.  The measurement standards are all over the place.  For example....  some of my bras are 42 c and fit fine, but in the same brand but different style it may have to be 40 c or even b.

I have also noticed that if you are buying push ups, I usually have to go down 1 size in the cup.  Dunno why, but I think it's because I was into sports from Middle School clear up to my mid 30's and have a broad chest area.

Hope that helps some.

XO

Aria

(22-05-2020, 05:13 AM)Aria Wrote:  When I first started wearing bra's full time, I was 40 under 45 at nipples and 43 above.  I bought 38 b's , they had a little sloppiness in the cups but it also gave me piece of mind when I started filling the cups up.  The measurement standards are all over the place.  For example....  some of my bras are 42 c and fit fine, but in the same brand but different style it may have to be 40 c or even b.

I have also noticed that if you are buying push ups, I usually have to go down 1 size in the cup.  Dunno why, but I think it's because I was into sports from Middle School clear up to my mid 30's and have a broad chest area.

Hope that helps some.

XO

Aria

confirms my thoughts on bra sizing lol 

thankyou x

(22-05-2020, 10:24 PM)Lady Charlotte Wrote:  
(22-05-2020, 05:13 AM)Aria Wrote:  When I first started wearing bra's full time, I was 40 under 45 at nipples and 43 above.  I bought 38 b's , they had a little sloppiness in the cups but it also gave me piece of mind when I started filling the cups up.  The measurement standards are all over the place.  For example....  some of my bras are 42 c and fit fine, but in the same brand but different style it may have to be 40 c or even b.

Hope that helps some.

XO

Aria

thankyou x
Bras are very tricky. I have, well quite a lot and all in the same size. Some are a bit baggy, some look like im about to explode out of them any moment and some fit. It's a bit of hit and miss, I found some of my more expensive bras may be a bit rubbish for me but some are great but that's the same with my cheap bras too. It's not an exact science so my tip is well....ebay. If you don't mind the fact that other boobs have been in there before, there are often people auctioning of a set of 4 to 8 bras all in the same size you can get very cheap and it's likely some will be a good fit, others won't and you may be lucky and have a designer make in there. This is how I own over a hundred bras and less than half are a good fit but worth it. I would have more but not easy finding my band size.

(05-08-2021, 02:44 PM)Drew Wrote:  
(22-05-2020, 10:24 PM)Lady Charlotte Wrote:  

Hope that helps some.

XO

Aria

thankyou x
Bras are very tricky. I have, well quite a lot and all in the same size. Some are a bit baggy, some look like im about to explode out of them any moment and some fit. It's a bit of hit and miss, I found some of my more expensive bras may be a bit rubbish for me but some are great but that's the same with my cheap bras too. It's not an exact science  so my tip is well....ebay. If you don't mind the fact that other boobs have been in there before, there are often people auctioning of a set of 4 to 8 bras all in the same size you can get very cheap and it's likely some will be a good fit, others won't and you may be lucky and have a designer make in there. This is how I own over a hundred bras and less than half are a good fit but worth it. I would have more but not easy finding my band size.

it does, ebay is the route ive gone, albeit new cheap ones, some are fab, others the sizing is............well..............lets say inaccurate at best lol!

I AS A BRA I WEAR A SIZE 7 CUP B, WHICH WOULD BE A 44 B
IVANA

(16-08-2022, 08:28 PM)ivana-trans Wrote:  I AS A BRA I WEAR A SIZE 7 CUP B, WHICH WOULD BE A 44 B
IVANA

Sei un po' strano Ivana, ma leggermente divertente.

hi, sorry, or did you say or do something wrong?
fores I didn't realize it.

IVANA

(16-08-2022, 09:17 PM)ivana-trans Wrote:  hi, sorry, or did you say or do something wrong?
fores I didn't realize it.

IVANA

No just trying out Google translate

44 that's quite big so expect the cups are too? I find that if I just go down a band size I can't get my boobs inside they just strain to break free,  if I go up a band size then I don't fully fill the cups even though all are a B. I use 34B as the most comfy for me though I do have some a bit smaller. The one in my avatar I know was a c cup but really small, don't know anymore the size I threw that one out ages ago. The bras I see on ebay and really like a lot are usually always too big. Then most in my size are padded, prefer unpadded semi transparent so I don't have to take it off.

Prefer keeping as much of my underwear on as possible during......Well it.

sorry I must have made a mistake with the translation the size is 46 cup b, sorry, on the bra it says like this, which would be a 9 cup b

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon