Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Delete

Is it possible to delete an entire thread here, if it's your own thread? Been looking and trying but haven't gotten there.

If you report the thread I should be able to delete it for you.

(13-05-2020, 10:28 AM)Eve M Wrote:  

If you report the thread I should be able to delete it for you.

Thanks Eve but now trying to delete everything was hoping there was a way to delete the entire content/account in just a few clicks

It's not that simple, unfortunately, but I can easily close the account for you.

(15-05-2020, 11:03 AM)Eve M Wrote:  

It's not that simple, unfortunately, but I can easily close the account for you.

I honestly shouldn't be posting anything on any forum. Noticed lately if somebody posts something I consider insulting, such things I normally ignore but I have been getting incredibly bitchy delivering a hurtful reply. Never used to be like this so could blame it on the E but no, am responsible for my own actions/emotions. Done it 3 times already this year but last time was over the top so closing and deleting is I think the best course as it's impossible for me to just lurk. Thanks, and was great to be here despite my moods.

Yeah, has been days now and still not deleted from here so please ignore that request. Something I have been taking is very wrong I think, been depressed and very angry for a while even though life is good. But behaving myself now and refrain from posting, apart from this OFC. Sorry, complicated person.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon