Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

DHT Blocker

For years I have taken saw palmetto non stop to eliminate DHT for prostate health then breast growth.

Recently I had read that is blocks estrogen, so I have stopped it for a few weeks.

Now, on another thread here, I have read that Reishi mushroom or Red Reishi is the best thing to block DHT.

I would like to hear opinions on which is the better DHT blocking supplement to help my breast growth.

Thanks!
Joey

(07-05-2020, 10:05 PM)guy_and_lingerie Wrote:  For years I have taken saw palmetto non stop to eliminate DHT for prostate health then breast growth.

Recently I had read that is blocks estrogen, so I have stopped it for a few weeks.

Now, on another thread here, I have read that Reishi mushroom or Red Reishi is the best thing to block DHT.

I would like to hear opinions on which is the better DHT blocking supplement to help my breast growth.

Thanks!
Joey

I  use finasteride (propecia) to block DHT, not sure if that helps you?

I vote for the red reishi!
Lotus poo pooed Sp many years ago and my neighbor didn't have anything good to say about it either,so I use hawaii Pharm reishi extract.
I like it. and it seems to do the job.
I took about 4 months off of NBE and was enjoying the morning wood, and increased libido.
I started NBE back a few weeks ago using just Reishi in the morning, within 2 days I was done.
Bobbi

(08-05-2020, 03:42 PM)Happyme Wrote:  I vote for the red reishi!
Lotus poo pooed Sp many years ago and my neighbor didn't have anything good to say about it either,so I use hawaii Pharm reishi extract.
I took about 4 months off of NBE and was enjoying the morning wood, and increased libido.
I started NBE back a few weeks ago using just Reishi in the morning, within 2 days I was done.
Bobbi

What do you mean you were done? 
No more morning wood and increased libido?

Joey

(08-05-2020, 04:13 PM)guy_and_lingerie Wrote:  
Bobbi

Joey
Exactly!
But it will come back if I stop the NBE for about a week and gets progressively stronger.
Bear in mind I'm 70 so if your younger you should have quicker reactions on both ends.
Bobbi

(09-05-2020, 04:12 PM)Happyme Wrote:  
(08-05-2020, 04:13 PM)guy_and_lingerie Wrote:  
Bobbi

Joey
Exactly!
But it will come back if I stop the NBE for about a week and gets progressively stronger.
Bear in mind I'm 70 so if your younger you should have quicker reactions on both ends.
Bobbi
I am planning on buying the red reishi today.
What is your recommended brand and dosage?

hawaii Pharm reishi extract

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon