Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ainterol Delivery Times

Hi All,

I have ordered PM from Ainterol UK and it is logged as shipped nearly 6 weeks ago but still no delivery. I know these are unusual times but was just wondering if anybody else experienced similar delays. Anytime I email them I get an automated reply with the same link giving the status as "shipped".

Susie

I ordered about a month ago and still nothing. Its supposed to be shipped from Thailand, the tracking code takes nowhere. No idea how long will it take. I got my Biovea order quite quickly and that came from the US.

(05-05-2020, 06:54 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  

I ordered about a month ago and still nothing. Its supposed to be shipped from Thailand, the tracking code takes nowhere. No idea how long will it take. I got my Biovea order quite quickly and that came from the US.

Well at least I know Iā€™m not the only one experiencing these delays.

Susie

Yep, you're not. :/ I remember someone mentioning here that two month wait wasn't all that weird... I presume the corona virus lockdowns might have to do with this. I know for sure that a lot of post is delayed for most flights being grounded. I ordered some fish lures from the US a month ago, tracking says "in transit", so I presume that instead of a flight, the parcel is on a boat which probably makes many stops on the way. I've had this happen once before when I ordered something from the US, took month and half because the ship made several stops, first in Africa and then finally came up north to Germany I think.

I thought I would send them email asking about this delay if it takes much longer.

Hey Susie, I forgot to mention that if Ainterol order takes too long, you may want to look into ordering from Biovea. I did and that order was delivered quickly, came from the US in less than two weeks. Their brand seems effective, I presume they're pretty much the same stuff as Ainterol, although I'm quite inexperienced about PM so far, but seems to be working fine and the price is about the same.

(06-05-2020, 09:34 AM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  

Hey Susie, I forgot to mention that if Ainterol order takes too long, you may want to look into ordering from Biovea. I did and that order was delivered quickly, came from the US in less than two weeks. Their brand seems effective, I presume they're pretty much the same stuff as Ainterol, although I'm quite inexperienced about PM so far, but seems to be working fine and the price is about the same.

Thank you Darling. I will wait a little longer but will certainly look into the Biovea products.

Susie

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon