Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Just saying hi

Been lurking for a while and thought it time to say "hi".
BTW
Thanks to all you lovely people and the vast amount of support and information you have on this forum is amazing,
I'm early 50s and very happy staying a as may but with breasts, fully aware that some things could be irreversible (and that is my kink). I would aim to have something that could be hidden to a degree but I love the thought of my body will dictate what I get.
I started last month taking twice Dailey 2000mg (4000mg Dailey) fenugreek and 2500mg capsules (5000mg daily) saw palmetto and two weeks ago started pueraria Mirifica 5000mg (10000mg daily).
I'm trying to work out if this is a bit to much?

I ordered finasteride a while back (propecia) and that's now turned up, Im going to drop one of the herbs, question is which one (I'm in favour of doing SP as it is similar to finasteride in action).

I'd love to hear your thoughts and comments, please note that the amounts I've mentioned are in milligrams and not grams (I've not messed up)
Hopefully my before and after pictures will upload, I'm only a month in so I don't think you'll see a change yet, but let me know your thoughts.

(04-05-2020, 03:24 PM)Modbod Wrote:  

BTW
Thanks to all you lovely people and the vast amount of support and information you have on this forum is amazing,
I'm early 50s and very happy staying a as may but with breasts, fully aware that some things could be irreversible (and that is my kink). I would aim to have something that could be hidden to a degree but I love the thought of my body will dictate what I get.
I started last month taking twice Dailey 2000mg (4000mg Dailey) fenugreek and 2500mg capsules (5000mg daily) saw palmetto and two weeks ago started pueraria Mirifica 5000mg (10000mg daily).

I ordered finasteride a while back (propecia) and that's now turned up, Im going to drop one of the herbs, question is which one (I'm in favour of doing SP as it is similar to finasteride in action).

I'd love to hear your thoughts and comments, please note that the amounts I've mentioned are in milligrams and not grams (I've not messed up)
Hopefully my before and after pictures will upload, I'm only a month in so I don't think you'll see a change yet, but let me know your thoughts.

welcome.

10kmg of pm a day is a crazy dose.  please do not hurt yourself. 

fenugreek will ceash your bloodsugar in large doses.

growing beeasts takes time, you are not going to have faster results by overdosing.

HOLY SMOKES
I'm surprised your not dead already!
Dial back your PM to 1000mg per day for at least several weeks, and then the max you want to take is 2000mg.
and I'd 1/2 everything else your taking too,
Like Dawn said your not gonna get DD's over night.
Bobbi

These are the packets, it's ebay so I'm guessing the potency wouldn't be that great.

Thanks for the heads up that I'm taking way more than I need. I'm in no hurry, so I'll conserve my money and make what I have last.

Really appreciate your knowledge and concern for my safety.

If the image will upload

Starting pic (I don't think a month has made any difference yet, but let me know)

One month later

(04-05-2020, 03:37 PM)dawn Wrote:  
(04-05-2020, 03:24 PM)Modbod Wrote:  

BTW

welcome.

10kmg of pm a day is a crazy dose.  please do not hurt yourself. 

fenugreek will ceash your bloodsugar in large doses.

growing beeasts takes time, you are not going to have faster results by overdosing.
Thanks I've taken that on board and had a week off. The picture below is me a month and a half in.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hello and welcome!

You already have a very nice chest that shows great potential and looks like it is already showing progress!

Like the others have said though, please be very careful.  PM is not just a harmless herb and can have life threatening results if not used with caution. It also looks like you are also way overdosing with the rest of the stuff too.  It takes a lot of time and determination for a male to grow full breasts, but slow and steady will get you there!

If I may suggest, the best thing to do is research as much as possible and ask questions wherever you can on here and other sites.  Most of the information is anecdotal, but founded in a lot of experience.

Good luck to you and keep us posted!

Joey

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon