Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pm starting questions

First update post for this year 2021
A week and a half ago noticed pain in left breast area. Thought it was nothing but maybe from me working over a car , well the pain has not gone away found a hug is not comfortable at all, have reached the point it would make me scream if pressed on ,still only dominant on left can see swelling , area is very tight also , have read plenty to think it's the breast developing and it is different than from what I got from BO , it's like a separate development on top of another development , chest has been filling out to the sides , I find sometimes have to take my hand and scoop my side to not be pinched under my arm like when laying on my side  , still shaving my chest , can't pursue being femminate other than that, lost my rent home almost a year ago , staying at a hotel with the wife, saving for a down payment to get into a home that I don't have to call a rental ,this covid really screwed up buying a house

Well I can easily say that my right side now has started taking off and has not cycled back and forth and staying there now the growth is beginning both sides are very sensitive I have to make sure I hug someone carefully the other day the wife was putting her head on my chest and I just about screamed from the pain

Update

another attempt at pic upload

so i stopped PM about 5 months ago
had major pain on my left side ( that has long ago went away)
i am still retaining my breast , i feel very small growth spurts still
should work on my stomach with exorcise
wearing XL uniform shirts i can still easily hide my growth , but when its 100 plus degrees i will alternate some days to a company t shirt
i still do massages but it may not be actually making any difference
hope to start HRT one day but for now im putting that on the back burner
PM was great for me , i did BO before and it may of helped but did not see the results i wanted compared to pm

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Wow Michelle, they look fantastic, love the areolas and nips and the breast shape. I think they look the perfect size for you, especially if you still have to be discrete. What a change from when you started to now, Well done xx

(10-05-2022, 07:55 AM)wee2er Wrote:  Wow Michelle, they look fantastic, love the areolas and nips and the breast shape. I think they look the perfect size for you, especially if you still have to be discrete. What a change from when you started to now, Well done xx

Thank you ?

Just a bit of an update now that it's October 2022, I've been off p.m. for many months now downsides are potentially not related but they are my condition I have migraine headaches I have had them for many years probably even going back to Middle School days so that's potentially a highly unlikely non-related thing to p.m., I have high blood pressure many times and I can feel my head on fire I'm hot to the touch as if I have a fever that it's normal to me, I know I should get a doctor's visit, was highly thinking about going back to p.m. on Avery reduced amount probably won't but it's always lingering like what if I did go back and just take a small dose everyday, still have aches in my chest as if something is growing before when I was well into pm regiment, I had very noticeably hard what I would call growth points behind the areola that is gone now I would assume that going back to p.m. would return that but I have speculation that other things would return that I knew I needed to avoid like some other body pains and aches so this is just an update where I'm at something that I can refer to at least later on

Middle photo looks fantastic. 
Good luck sorting everything out.

Hi,

I'm 73 old male, and trying to grow breasts. My ambition is to get B-cup size in maybe 3-5 months. I have already tried for some months fenugreek seed powder and maca for 8 months, without significant progress. Now I bought "10:1 concentrated" Pueraria Mirifica extract powder. The instruction from supplier and other info I found indicates that about 200 mg would be a good starting amount. Maybe taken even twice daily. 

I have now taken that concentrate about 200mg for two days only, and I'm still taking also fenugreek 2 topped teaspoons twice a day. I don't expect overnight results, but at least some progress.

I have attached a picture what I got just now. I'll also report my results when (if?) I get some visible growth.

Anybody having experiences or relevant comments to this?

(08-10-2022, 10:44 AM)Stevenator_ Wrote:  Middle photo looks fantastic. 
Good luck sorting everything out.

Thank you, wife doesn't even want me to go outside without a shirt now I don't blame her I understand

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon