Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pm starting questions

Looking into a AA ,White peony has been important in traditional Chinese medicine and has been shown to affect human androgen levels in vitro. ... Its anti-androgenic properties reduce the level of free testosterone in the blood, while leaving total testosterone and DHEAS unaffected. My question is what is a safe recommended dosage? Thousand mg? And if this only affects the free testosterone is that really enough to make a difference?

A test to see if I can upload a picture and post it this is me three or four years ago

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I love skirts and dresses! 

(Howya looking now?)

Smile

Loosing some weight , feeling my age too often ( back pain arthritis) wanting to feel femminate is keeping me going at times

Keep Going! 

Smile

So are calf cramps comman with pm ? I am taking something can't remember the name .. blame it on Pink fog lol

I had them. It seems they were more pronounced when I was taking too much PM. The cramps seemed to be a good indicator of this. At the time, I was taking 2,000mg a day. All at once. At night. Try spacing out your doses.

Sounds interesting I will back of I have been pushing 2500 mg a day, thanks

Just a brief update having passed 150 days on pm, sticking to 2000 mg a day still have occasional headaches that are quite intense, have noticed that in the last 3 to 4 days feeling moderate aches behind the nipple and the nipples itching maybe that's a common occurrence at this point for it to start kicking in, have been taking breaks on Sundays where it would be greatly reduced amounts or none at all don't know if that little reduction really has any effect one way or the other find myself trying to not slouch when I'm around without a shirt or even in uniform at work wondering what it'll be like when I start having more outward projection, with the chest aches can pretty much forget about sleeping on my stomach it would be too uncomfortable hopefully these notes will help others or me looking back

Still at my pace of 2 x 500 PM in the morning and late afternoon 

Post this here for documentation  ( explicit )

Last night laying in bed had a sharp pain that lasted way longer than I would of liked ,had to stay very still and ride it out then closed my eyes due to the pain , wife assumed I was just sleepy didn't want to alarm her as it started to ease off I forced my self to set up and just stay sitting on the bedside  not had that degree of pain let alone the aches I relate to a growth pain in my chest, 

I still take a day off from pm every weekend usually Sunday, last night we had a intercourse which has not happened in over 2 months I guess ( I'm usually not feeling capable to please her)  

A side note my semon has gone back from being clear to now a drier cottage cheese like release

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon