Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pm starting questions

Well day 30 no side effects,  I'm taking 2 500 mg in morning and late afternoon made 2 more purchases  ,I think I read that if the capsule says powder it is not as strong? Is day 45 a notable number to observe for growth under nipples?

still can't post pic I have never changed my profile,and was able to some time ago maybe I have maxed out the amount allowed?

That's odd, I never had issues posting photos here. 

How are things going with PM for you, any big changes so far?

Some days it feels like there's something going on I notice more in the evenings I get the feelings of that, went ahead and stepped up to the 3000 mg a day and since I bought a large amount for eBay I'm working on at least that increase because the amount might be weaker than the better-known brands once I switch to the better brands I will drop back down and see how the other brands do I have purchased in back up have not seen any change after 2 months but it may be a little bit of fullness still too soon to tell  I suppose

On that dose, you should really start to see changes. I miss PM, when I was doing 2000mg I was seeing great results. I most used ainterol, but also had tried barlowe's its a lot stronger, could only handle 500mg, anything more would give me pains.

I've got two of the Barlow's set aside, that is something I need to keep in mind

noticing in the last three or four days a heightened sense of smell is that common with only approaching 2 months on p.m.? Mainly I notice that when I get up in the morning or even after couple hours after showering in the evening I start picking up on my body smells even though I've used deodorant and soap,maybe it's time to switch to a womanly deodorant?

Post a recent pic,you ever feel like mornings your chest is a little more fem than later in the day? ( Went to the blue format to then upload pic ,I don't see it with my phone, is it there?)

Last couple of days I have experience a major body ache throughout me, now I can see trying to do 3k a day is to much,I have to back up to 2 and see if the aches go away ,I'm to my of a sissy it feels like I'm going to explode in pain when I lay down for sleep

One week from my 90 days, a small update ...I hope ,the testicles want to stay one in front of the other, and size is well under a quarter diameter as before much larger.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon