Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pm starting questions

Send me a private message Teddy not sure I understand, I can suggest right now that you start a thread with your specific information so that you can refer to it and add to it at later times, and the mode that you're viewing the form in may be preventing you from showing pictures

(10-05-2022, 07:55 AM)wee2er Wrote:  Wow Michelle, they look fantastic, love the areolas and nips and the breast shape. I think they look the perfect size for you, especially if you still have to be discrete. What a change from when you started to now, Well done xx

Thank you so much

Different observations of late , I sure like staying at home with my shirt off, i can look down and see my small boobs , message on the fly, I think my high blood pressure keeps me warm while it's 40 degrees outside ,  I'm thinking at one point my Xtra large work t-shirts that where provided to me,when my nipples keep showing its time to where a cotton tank top under it I bought from the women's section at Walmart  , also get reminded daily from the aches in my chest that I'm ether close to having a failure in my chest or the breast foundation is still creeping along, if you haven't learned this already,  even if you stopped taking pm you have woken up what is needed and what will become breast that you want to achieve you're just going to have to wait longer due to the lack of the pm in your system being taken  , well hope everyone is having happy growth spurts

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon