Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pm starting questions

Started may 1st 2020, with 1000mg and calcium supplement 1x 600 mg , should I just step up to 2 k mg

(02-05-2020, 10:54 PM)michelle street Wrote:  

Started may 1st 2020, with 1000mg and calcium supplement 1x 600 mg , should I just step up to 2 k mg

Are you doing 1000 all at once or 500 at different times a day?

If you just started at 1000 just a day ago, I'm not sure doubling it so fast would be ideal. Give yourself a bit to see how you feel and if there are any negative side effects (take note of any leg cramps and such).

Just doing 2 x 500 mg a day at the same time , I'll keep aware of the possibility of cramps, thank you

Personally I'd say 1x500mg morning and evening is a better option than 2 x 500 once a day. Actually though I'd say 1x500mg once a day for at least a week and then  go up  to 2 a day. Then slowly at say 2 week intervals ( or even longer) move up to 3 and then 4 a day. It takes time for a male body to adjust/adapt to the female-type hormones and you need to give it a chance. In the grand scheme of things, a week or two extra now is nothing compared with the length of life so far, or to come Smile. Excess-dosing won't actually achieve faster or bigger results, it will just make you feel unwell.

thank you
Pansy Mae

and
VergeOfDiscovery

i did some research with key words "Pueraria Mirifica time table"

found this for males

https://biggerbreastformula.com/pueraria-mirifica-breast-enlargement/

"

How Much Pueraria Mirifica to Take For Male Breast Enlargement

This is what my male readers have found, for every fifty kilograms of weight; you need to take one teaspoon of Pueraria Mirifica powder, same thing as with women, early in the morning, with lots of water.

For example, let’s say that you are a male who weighs ninety kilograms, then, you need to take two teaspoons of Pueraria Mirifica powder daily.

This is the ratio that seems to work best with guys who are interested in increasing their breast size, of course, I’m still receiving data from time to time from guys, but to this day, this is what works best when it comes to using Pueraria Mirifica for male breast growth." so then i ask how many mg is in a teaspoon ? i look at salt as a comparison ( 
One teaspoon of salt is equivalent to about 2,300 milligrams of sodium) is this a proper way to compare a powder of PM to salt ratio? probably not , so if im 201 ibs. ( never thought i would reach that weight) 
50 kilograms = 110 ibs . so i would be 91.17 kilograms ,then 2 teaspoons would suffice ? (that's if this website holds true) and since the liver traps / or filters out  ,i would suspect 2 at one time would be best

am i missing any thing here ?

The bad thing about herbs is that there is little real science and lots of anecdotal science behind them.

What you found seems to make some sort of sense to my ears though. The advised dosage of PM powder for a woman in menopause is 1000mg. This is more or less the same fo all brands that sell pure powder. Calculating that a man is usually heavier than a woman and that he is naturally producing testosterone instead of estrogens, then the dosage of twice the base quantity for a woman seems sensible. So, that would be 2000 mg/day, 2 grams, which seems to make 2 teaspoons in volume. (Think 4 caps altogether).

To do a real comparison we should check how much estrogen is in pharma pills given to women in menopause. Assuming that quantity as equivalent to 1000mg of PM, we can work out the dosage of PM based on purely the weight and the medical advice given to big women by their doctors.

Anyway, I found that PM works better at night but only when it's digested early. So taking it after dinner might be the wrong thing to do. I now only take it in the morning because I can't do otherwise, but I found that 1 hour before breakfast and one hour before dinner work best for me.

(03-05-2020, 12:53 PM)michelle street Wrote:  

thank you
Pansy Mae

and
VergeOfDiscovery

i did some research with key words "Pueraria Mirifica time table"

found this for males

https://biggerbreastformula.com/pueraria-mirifica-breast-enlargement/

"

How Much Pueraria Mirifica to Take For Male Breast Enlargement

This is what my male readers have found, for every fifty kilograms of weight; you need to take one teaspoon of Pueraria Mirifica powder, same thing as with women, early in the morning, with lots of water.

For example, let’s say that you are a male who weighs ninety kilograms, then, you need to take two teaspoons of Pueraria Mirifica powder daily.

This is the ratio that seems to work best with guys who are interested in increasing their breast size, of course, I’m still receiving data from time to time from guys, but to this day, this is what works best when it comes to using Pueraria Mirifica for male breast growth." so then i ask how many mg is in a teaspoon ? i look at salt as a comparison ( 
One teaspoon of salt is equivalent to about 2,300 milligrams of sodium) is this a proper way to compare a powder of PM to salt ratio? probably not , so if im 201 ibs. ( never thought i would reach that weight) 
50 kilograms = 110 ibs . so i would be 91.17 kilograms ,then 2 teaspoons would suffice ? (that's if this website holds true) and since the liver traps / or filters out  ,i would suspect 2 at one time would be best

am i missing any thing here ?

Re: that's if this website holds true

I wouldn't put too much (or any) credence in affiliate site's like these. Take their disclaimers quite literally.

Was just wanting to confirm but I believe I've already read here that p.m. starts right at the nipple and branches in words Bo bills on top of the pectoral muscle really confusing how these two areas don't affect each others field on area

(22-05-2020, 07:21 PM)michelle street Wrote:  

Was just wanting to confirm but I believe I've already read here that p.m. starts right at the nipple and branches in words Bo bills on top of the pectoral muscle really confusing how these two areas don't affect each others field on area

so according to the pdf link, if we take BO the effects are permanent, in many ways, maybe not for the faint hearted or those who don't want a definite rack lol????

That PDF is a bit over exaggerating, if I was too have taken bo for a year and half and didn't persue any other direction to achieve growth I would be missing out, I don't think bo alone will complete anyone's dreams

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon