Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Any way to focus on nipples?

I use various size suction devices with 1" - 5" cups.   Lately have been using 3" cups, and lots of suction directly on the nipple and slide it around along side and over the nipple.  I also use a "homemade" lotion of fenugreek, fennel, and SP extracts as lube.   I do this for 30-45 minutes when I wake up and before bedtime.  I'm seeing some nipple growth, which is mainly what I am looking for.

(04-05-2021, 07:55 PM)sloppyassho Wrote:  I use various size suction devices with 1" - 5" cups.   Lately have been using 3" cups, and lots of suction directly on the nipple and slide it around along side and over the nipple.  I also use a "homemade" lotion of fenugreek, fennel, and SP extracts as lube.   I do this for 30-45 minutes when I wake up and before bedtime.  I'm seeing some nipple growth, which is mainly what I am looking for.

Who's cups are you using? I like the idea of larger cups.

(01-05-2020, 05:44 PM)Beard’nBoobs Wrote:  take a look at supple nips.

I used red clover topically on nipples too and got good nipple development.

Thanks! That’s the confirmation I was looking for.what kind of red clover??

Any updates?

I have been using supple nipps #2 for two months now with the estriol cream.

I am uo to leaving them for about 3-4 hours.  Is it better to leave them for a long time or short time?  Does suction matter?  I am able to get a lot of suxtion now but dont know if counter productive...

(29-04-2020, 09:23 PM)Beard’nBoobs Wrote:  

Hey all,

I’ve posted a few times, but I’ve never bitten the bullet on anything more than massage when it comes to NBE

A bit of back story, I’ve been blessed with highly sensitive nipples —like, nipple-gasm sensitive— and that discovery in my teen years is likely the cause of most of my growth to date. I’m married and in my early thirties, and while I would absolutely LOVE to go all in on NBE, but I’m not sure my wife could cope with it. Because my nipples (and current breasts) are a large part of our physical love life (She SEEEMS to really enjoy them), I feel like I could broach the subject with her in regards to taking a supplement for “nipple growth/sensitivity”, and I’m thinking a combo of WP, RC, and PC could get the ball rolling without something like PM that’s easily identifiable as directed at “breast growth”. I’m definitely in the “males-staying-male” camp on this, I’d make one ugly gal...

Any thoughts/suggestions/experiences here? Been a long time lurker, and happy to answer any questions as to my progress or experience thus far.

Picture mostly for attention, quarantine has NOT been kind to my midsection, though the 44 D’s are livin’ large ATM Big Grin" alt="Big Grin" title="Big Grin">

TIA

[Image: 9wW6jQOm.jpg]

I'm trying to get my nipples to get bigger and more sensitive and I started to use a pump and I can see a difference and feel like more sensitive.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon