Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Any way to focus on nipples?

Hey all,

I’ve posted a few times, but I’ve never bitten the bullet on anything more than massage when it comes to NBE

A bit of back story, I’ve been blessed with highly sensitive nipples —like, nipple-gasm sensitive— and that discovery in my teen years is likely the cause of most of my growth to date. I’m married and in my early thirties, and while I would absolutely LOVE to go all in on NBE, but I’m not sure my wife could cope with it. Because my nipples (and current breasts) are a large part of our physical love life (She SEEEMS to really enjoy them), I feel like I could broach the subject with her in regards to taking a supplement for “nipple growth/sensitivity”, and I’m thinking a combo of WP, RC, and PC could get the ball rolling without something like PM that’s easily identifiable as directed at “breast growth”. I’m definitely in the “males-staying-male” camp on this, I’d make one ugly gal...

Any thoughts/suggestions/experiences here? Been a long time lurker, and happy to answer any questions as to my progress or experience thus far.

Picture mostly for attention, quarantine has NOT been kind to my midsection, though the 44 D’s are livin’ large ATM Big Grin

TIA

[Image: 9wW6jQOm.jpg]

(29-04-2020, 09:23 PM)Beard’nBoobs Wrote:  

Hey all,

I’ve posted a few times, but I’ve never bitten the bullet on anything more than massage when it comes to NBE

A bit of back story, I’ve been blessed with highly sensitive nipples —like, nipple-gasm sensitive— and that discovery in my teen years is likely the cause of most of my growth to date. I’m married and in my early thirties, and while I would absolutely LOVE to go all in on NBE, but I’m not sure my wife could cope with it. Because my nipples (and current breasts) are a large part of our physical love life (She SEEEMS to really enjoy them), I feel like I could broach the subject with her in regards to taking a supplement for “nipple growth/sensitivity”, and I’m thinking a combo of WP, RC, and PC could get the ball rolling without something like PM that’s easily identifiable as directed at “breast growth”. I’m definitely in the “males-staying-male” camp on this, I’d make one ugly gal...

Any thoughts/suggestions/experiences here? Been a long time lurker, and happy to answer any questions as to my progress or experience thus far.

Picture mostly for attention, quarantine has NOT been kind to my midsection, though the 44 D’s are livin’ large ATM Big Grin

TIA

[Image: 9wW6jQOm.jpg]

take a look at supple nips.

I used red clover topically on nipples too and got good nipple development.

Get some "inverted nipple correctors" and Smokey Mountain "Estro-Life" estriol from Amazon.  Use cream on nipples before application, and have fun with it.  Mine grew.  Not that I was trying for it, just indulging in a bit of kink.  Wife confronted me, and said she didn't know what I'd been doing, but I had somehow gotten "women's nipples".  Oops, busted.

I use progesterone cream on face as well, at bedtime.. to combat wrinkles, induce sleep, neutralize bhp, etc.

Seriously 4 post on one thread with nothing to say. Don't we have a site admin?

Thanks everybody! And Drew, agree...WTF?

take a look at supple nips.

I used red clover topically on nipples too and got good nipple development.

Thanks! That’s the confirmation I was looking for.

I have had a lot of growth with fenugreek. I take 2 capsules (620 mg each) three times a day. 

The only effect has been larger breasts, although some sill get a maple scent in the body odor and urine.  Sexually I think I may be even hornier with more frequent erections!

Bodybuilders take it to increase testosterone levels, but in a far smaller amount. Somewhere in dosages, it turns and promotes breast growth.

If you would like more information, please feel free to PM me here.

Joey

I agree with Pleasant, as i've just started using nipple correctors and can already see and feel the difference.
Just be wary of starting off too gun hoe like i did as ai was using too much suction and hurt the poor beggers!!!
Like many things in life start easily and gradually build up.

(27-03-2021, 10:11 AM)wee2er Wrote:  I agree with Pleasant, as i've just started using nipple correctors and can already see and feel the difference.
Just be wary of starting off too gun hoe like i did as ai was using too much suction and hurt the poor beggers!!!
Like many things in life start easily and gradually build up.

I am on quest for bigger nipples and areola WITHOUT growing breasts. I've used a bit of a different supple nipples equivalent for 4months with 0 effect, finally got the real thing a few days ago that were stuck in post for over a month...

I've been using Estradiol cream, the one Lotus suggested (DiDi has it too) and in two weeks + I'm finally seeing results just from the cream alone. I will hold off from using supple nips, for now.

(31-03-2021, 12:00 PM)member47 Wrote:  

(27-03-2021, 10:11 AM)wee2er Wrote:  I agree with Pleasant, as i've just started using nipple correctors and can already see and feel the difference. Just be wary of starting off too gun hoe like i did as ai was using too much suction and hurt the poor beggers!!! Like many things in life start easily and gradually build up.

I am on quest for bigger nipples and areola WITHOUT growing breasts. I've used a bit of a different supple nipples equivalent for 4months with 0 effect, finally got the real thing a few days ago that were stuck in post for over a month...

I've been using Estradiol cream, the one Lotus suggested (DiDi has it too) and in two weeks + I'm finally seeing results just from the cream alone. I will hold off from using supple nips, for now.

I too am on quest for bigger nipples and areola, however with growing breasts. I've used supple nipples equivalent with zero effect, but the Exceart/HaaKaa nipple inverters have seemed to help slightly, at least with larger areola. I have been on oral Estradiol to enhance breast growth but been looking for nipple enhancement as mine are the size of pencil erasers, not woman like.

Went the to strong suction route! Had to stop for a few days and then begin again. Now its 15 min max on and off for at least a half an hour several times a day (as permitted by alone time.) I am thinking of trying a progesterone cream for my nipples as nothing by itself seems to work.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon