Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

pics not attatching

(29-04-2020, 06:27 PM)Shirazmn Wrote:  Since this forum's system can be confusing, I made an image to explain how to attach images.
Hope it helps!

Nice add-on Shirazmn. I think step 5 needs to be " insert into post " 

(01-05-2020, 06:10 AM)Lotus Wrote:  
(29-04-2020, 06:27 PM)Shirazmn Wrote:  Since this forum's system can be confusing, I made an image to explain how to attach images.
Hope it helps!

still doesnt work, not great.…………….

(01-05-2020, 06:32 PM)Lady Charlotte Wrote:  

Hope it helps!

still doesnt work, not great.…………….

Same here, I tried a few times yesterday and ended up using imgur/html link

Hope it helps!

I didn't add that step because I never did it. I assume it inserts the picture in line with the text. When I have a moment, next week, I'll write it somewhere in the pictures but more like an asterisk than a proper step because it's not strictly necessary to publish a picture.

P.s. feel free to use this image anywhere you want. Since many people have troubles understanding how the images work, maybe a sticky could be useful.

For anyone having problems, it might be useful if you download one of the three pictures which have been uploaded to this thread and then attempt to attach the downloaded one to a post of your own.

If you are successful in doing this, the problems you are having with other images must relate to the specific images you were unsuccessful in uploading.

If you are unsuccessful in doing this, I would assume that you must be doing something different to those who have attached images to this thread successfully.

Testing..... Nope, it doesn't work, the page refreshes, but the attachment just disappears. And I'm doing it exactly like I did before when everything worked as usual, but no dice.

I see scripts for pics posted in other  threads and the  pic is just not there, can't post pics ether using the attachment method

Testing testing!...saved the earlier two test posts to my desktop... browsed to files - clicked attach to post - clicked insert in post - wait a few seconds...!

Never had a problem before and have no problem now.

Just a thought though... for those having a problem, are your pictures too large, there is a size limit for the forum pictures?

Everything I've tried to post lately has been under 500kb, yesterday I saved pics already posted in this thread, tried many times over and it just wont work. I think I will try using another browser and see if that helps. 

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon