Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Progesterone cream for targeted feminization

Put very simply, Progesterone acts to develop branching on the ends of ducts formed by estrogens, and in doing so it adds roundness and fullness to the basic triangular shape 'estrogen only' breast development.
It follows that Prog can only work once E has done its stuff i.e you cant develop branches on ducts that don't yet exist. So taking it too early in your breast growth is pointless and in fact may somewhat inhibit further E type growth once terminal branching starts.

For myself, it did nothing when I first tried it in my early days but I did see some rounding and cleavage infilling more recently. Unfortunately my ability to get hold of it is limited so it's a bit hit and miss for me.
I can't say that either PM or Prog has done anything else to my body other than breast development and, to some extent, body hair control.

(10-05-2020, 06:45 AM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  Put very simply, Progesterone acts to develop branching on the ends of ducts formed by estrogens, and in doing so it adds roundness and fullness to the basic triangular shape 'estrogen only' breast development.
It follows that Prog can only work once E has done its stuff i.e you cant develop branches on ducts that don't yet exist. So taking it too early in your breast growth is pointless and in fact may somewhat inhibit further E type growth once terminal branching starts.

For myself, it did nothing when I first tried it in my early days but I did see some rounding and cleavage infilling more recently. Unfortunately my ability to get hold of it is limited so it's a bit hit and miss for me.
I can't say that either PM or Prog has done anything else to my body other than breast development and, to some extent, body hair control.
\\

Great thread and post. Also Adding P at the end of the day can help relax and better sleep, and is a good blocker of T and mentioned in the no morning wood comment Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile">

(11-05-2020, 01:12 AM)happyboobs Wrote:  

(10-05-2020, 06:45 AM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  Put very simply, Progesterone acts to develop branching on the ends of ducts formed by estrogens, and in doing so it adds roundness and fullness to the basic triangular shape 'estrogen only' breast development.

\\

Great thread and post. Also Adding P at the end of the day can help relax and better sleep, and is a good blocker of T and mentioned in the no morning wood comment Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile">

Where have you been applying it?

(11-05-2020, 05:29 AM)Troublewithnibbles Wrote:  

(11-05-2020, 01:12 AM)happyboobs Wrote:  

\\

Chest area, neck, chest, inner arms wrist, vary from day to day/

Re: Put very simply, Progesterone acts to develop branching on the ends of ducts formed by estrogens, and in doing so it adds roundness and fullness to the basic triangular shape 'estrogen only' breast development.

I loved the way this was put and for some reason it had me thinking of "ducks" (or perhaps geese) and feathers. You can't have the feathers without the goose, and if you do, all you have is a pillow. Albeit, a soft, comfy pillow! Smile

Or put another way, Get there with E and round it out with P!

(11-05-2020, 05:03 PM)happyboobs Wrote:  

Plus, for me, inner thighs, and sometimes ( because I read somewhere that you get best absorption) buttocks/ the fatty area just behind the hip bones.

(16-05-2020, 06:38 AM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  
(11-05-2020, 05:03 PM)happyboobs Wrote:  

Plus, for me, inner thighs, and sometimes ( because I read somewhere that you get best absorption) buttocks/ the fatty area just behind the hip bones.

I bought progesterone cream and when reading the instructions it says it causes cancer. I've been scared and I don't want to keep throwing it. Do you know anything about it

I also have a few questions - Ive been doing PM for about 2 years off and on - have some fullness but have the conical look - small nips and male areolas - thought I would dip my fingers into the PC for a try as Ive read it can enhance the nipples  - I have supple nips ( small suckers) and have used over the last 2 years, while they definitely make the nips sensitive , I saw no increase in size.
Anyway so I received the Smokey Mtn PC cream today and thought ok let me try a small amount - used about a peanut size amount split to each breast, massaged in for 2 minutes. After 10 minutes had a mild headache thats lasted over an hour - I know its the PC because I rarely get headaches.
Is this normal ?
Also how do you know how much is the correct dose ?
Bottle states 1/4 teaspoon but it comes in a pump application bottle.

Also is there a common frequency , ie. MWF , 5 days on 2 off , 3 weeks daily then off 1 week etc

Not readily easy to search this topic

Any recommendation is much appreciated.

Jess

(09-07-2020, 10:26 PM)JessicaFrost Wrote:  I also have a few questions - Ive been doing PM for about 2 years off and on - have some fullness but have the conical look - small nips and male areolas - thought I would dip my fingers into the PC for a try as Ive read it can enhance the nipples  - I have supple nips ( small suckers) and have used over the last 2 years, while they definitely make the nips sensitive , I saw no increase in size.
Anyway so I received the Smokey Mtn PC cream today and thought ok let me try a small amount - used about a peanut size amount split to each breast, massaged in for 2 minutes. After 10 minutes had a mild headache thats lasted over an hour - I know its the PC because I rarely get headaches.
Is this normal ?
Also how do you know how much is the correct dose ?
Bottle states 1/4 teaspoon but it comes in a pump application bottle.

Also is there a common frequency , ie. MWF , 5 days on 2 off , 3 weeks daily then off 1 week etc

Not readily easy to search this topic

Any recommendation is much appreciated.

Jess

5x per week is way too much, try 3x spread throughout the week. Cut the dosage from ¼ tsp to ⅛ tsp. You always up the dosge later. When using progesterone it's knowing what it does for breast growth. One overlooked item using progesterone cream is that it resets receptor sensitivity...meaning making the synthesis of estrogen receptors more receptive, pun intended. In addition, progesterone cream builds the necessary side branching of ducts. Keep in mind though, progesterone has a habit of making oneself a cranky biatch, so beware.  Wink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon