Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Progesterone cream for targeted feminization

I may be completely off in left field with this idea so I would greatly appreciate feedback - especially from those who have used or are are using progesterone cream.

From the bits and pieces that I have read here, it seems that progesterone works wonders in concert with estrogen but only under the right conditions.

How have you used it?  How much?  Where have you applied it?  Frequency?  Duration?  What changes did you observe or perceive?

Thank you all so much!

(28-04-2020, 08:43 PM)Troublewithnibbles Wrote:  

I may be completely off in left field with this idea so I would greatly appreciate feedback - especially from those who have used or are are using progesterone cream.

From the bits and pieces that I have read here, it seems that progesterone works wonders in concert with estrogen but only under the right conditions.

How have you used it?  How much?  Where have you applied it?  Frequency?  Duration?  What changes did you observe or perceive?

Thank you all so much!

I use it 3-4 times a week. It promotes nipple developement and side branching, helping a rounder shape to the breasts. I apply it topically. biggest affect I've noticed is mood improvement. I immediately feel relaxed.

I started taking SP and PM, the biggest change is my demeaner. My wife says I am easier to get along with than I have been for years. I noted a little growth in the breasts, but not much, but it’s only been four weeks.

I tried progesterone cream in the last 2 months, then i ran out. It was Biovea's cream and I used one squirt per day massaged on my chest once a day after my shower. I could swear that my breasts are finally rounding up compared to the conical moob shape they had before. Size wise I can't tell if it helped, but shape wise I think it did. If I could restock I would, but lockdown doesn't help.

(28-04-2020, 08:54 PM)dawn Wrote:  

Thank you all so much!

I use it 3-4 times a week. It promotes nipple developement and side branching, helping a rounder shape to the breasts. I apply it topically. biggest affect I've noticed is mood improvement. I immediately feel relaxed.

Where do you apply it?

Have you noticed any other effects?

(28-04-2020, 09:45 PM)Shirazmn Wrote:  I tried progesterone cream in the last 2 months, then i ran out. It was Biovea's cream and I used one squirt per day massaged on my chest once a day after my shower. I could swear that my breasts are finally rounding up compared to the conical moob shape they had before. Size wise I can't tell if it helped, but shape wise I think it did. If I could restock I would, but lockdown doesn't help.

Have you noticed any other changes that could be attributed to it?  Perhaps changes to other parts of your body?

(29-04-2020, 01:27 AM)Troublewithnibbles Wrote:  

(28-04-2020, 08:54 PM)dawn Wrote:  

Thank you all so much!

Where do you apply it?

Have you noticed any other effects?

I apply it on chest...and.. rectally. Haven't boticed any other effects than previously noted.

Has anyone experienced different effects based upon where you applied the cream?

(29-04-2020, 09:45 PM)Troublewithnibbles Wrote:  

Has anyone experienced different effects based upon where you applied the cream?

I only used it on my chest and I believe that I have seen localized changes. I did not apply it anywhere else and I don't know if it would make a difference elsewhere (I doubt so, anyway).

I used progesterone cream on my breasts along with PM. I posted about it somewhere in here.
To summarize: Progesterone had a big impact on my growth but after using it several weeks my libido went to zero so I stopped.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon