Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Growing Small Breasts without Loss of Fertility or Adverse reactions to Testicles?

Hello and welcome.

First and foremost: f*cking with our hormones without medical supervision can always incur effects that we don't want or we didn't plan for. Every person is different, so how much of what you need to permanently screw up your reproductive system really depends on your physiology.

That said...

My wife and I had to go through IVF for our son. I was not the reason but I still did all the usual tests, particularly sperm count and my levels were normal. At that time I had already toyed with Red Clover, Flaxseed oil and PM for about 1 year on and off, mostly off, just enough to kick in the budding but not enough to grow any permanent breast tissue.

As far as I know from other guys telling their story on this site and elsewhere, a long break from PM puts all the levels back to normal for a male body provided that you haven't used extremely high dosages for a very long time. If you follow the advised dosage of 1000 mg per day (pure PM) and take a week off every month you should never get to the point of no return. If you stay on 3000mg/day for 3 years you can expect to incur some sort of chemical castration.

You mentioned anti-androgen. Those are also a factor in screwing with your male equipment, and they are a big one because they have the precise function of stopping your body from using testosterone, which is what fuels erections and sperm production. Generally speaking, you don't need anti-androgens to grow breasts using estrogenic substances. They may help speed up the process or improve the shape of breasts and body feminizing them, but if you want slow results you can avaoid them altogether.

as a general rule, whatever you take, always listen to your body. When your sex drive decreases, if you want to keep things working, then it's the moment to take a break until things are back to normal and then you can start over again.

Good luck and keep us posted!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Growing Small Breasts without Loss of Fertility or Adverse reactions to Testicles? - by wjones41 - 28-04-2020, 11:03 AM
RE: Growing Small Breasts without Loss of Fertility or Adverse reactions to Testicles? - by Shirazmn - 28-04-2020, 02:33 PM
RE: Growing Small Breasts without Loss of Fertility or Adverse reactions to Testicles? - by wjones41 - 28-04-2020, 10:49 PM
RE: Growing Small Breasts without Loss of Fertility or Adverse reactions to Testicles? - by dawn - 28-04-2020, 11:06 PM
RE: Growing Small Breasts without Loss of Fertility or Adverse reactions to Testicles? - by Happyme - 28-04-2020, 04:20 PM
RE: Growing Small Breasts without Loss of Fertility or Adverse reactions to Testicles? - by wjones41 - 28-04-2020, 10:46 PM
RE: Growing Small Breasts without Loss of Fertility or Adverse reactions to Testicles? - by Shirazmn - 29-04-2020, 10:19 AM
RE: Growing Small Breasts without Loss of Fertility or Adverse reactions to Testicles? - by HelloDiDi - 29-04-2020, 11:44 AM
RE: Growing Small Breasts without Loss of Fertility or Adverse reactions to Testicles? - by wjones41 - 29-04-2020, 12:13 PM
RE: Growing Small Breasts without Loss of Fertility or Adverse reactions to Testicles? - by HelloDiDi - 29-04-2020, 07:17 PM
RE: Growing Small Breasts without Loss of Fertility or Adverse reactions to Testicles? - by Happyme - 29-04-2020, 09:08 PM
RE: Growing Small Breasts without Loss of Fertility or Adverse reactions to Testicles? - by wjones41 - 29-04-2020, 11:43 PM
RE: Growing Small Breasts without Loss of Fertility or Adverse reactions to Testicles? - by Phanatic - 30-04-2020, 03:53 AM
RE: Growing Small Breasts without Loss of Fertility or Adverse reactions to Testicles? - by HelloDiDi - 30-04-2020, 11:05 AM