Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Growing Small Breasts without Loss of Fertility or Adverse reactions to Testicles?

You might as well look at implants.
My prediction is you'll give it up in less than a year.
Bobbi

(29-04-2020, 09:08 PM)Happyme Wrote:  You might as well look at implants.
My prediction is you'll give it up in less than a year.
Bobbi

Just think it's silly to make your whole lifestyle around massaging your breasts for 6 hours a day only to get A cups after a year.

You will definitely get some results from "just" a breast pump once or twice a day. Whether it's enough is personal.

If you take female hormones or plant equivalents, there is really no way to pick and choose what estrogenic effects you get. You will take the "good" (breast growth) along with the "bad" (impaired testicular function).

Wjones41, I wouldn't generalize like that, we're all different... Some get it slower, some get it quicker and you can not know unless you try. Some have got almost zero results with Noogling for example, but then I got permanent visible results coming up very quickly. There's not two people who are alike and I can definitely tell you that at least for me, my whole lifestyle does NOT go around overconcentrating on my boobs 24/7.

If it would require that, I would have given up ages ago as I don't want to waste my time. Got thousand other things to do and limited energy to get on with it.

If you're in so much hurry, there's good advice above to get implants. None of the methods people use are fast, nothing will give you boobs overnight except for implants. Somebody here said it well, that its not a sprint, its a marathon.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon