Underbust = 32

Bust = 34

Overbust = 34

Waist = 29

Hip = 33

Butt = 35

Height = 6'2"-ish

Weight = 145 lb 

I've been on and off with PM, FG, and SP over the past several years, so lets see if that helps kickstart anything. I know my nipples have been more sensitive the past year, which I'm assuming is from my past indulgences in herbals. They just love to jut out through my shirts when its cold or excited haha. Also it seems like my left breast has slightly more flab than the other, for what little flab they have haha.

As for when I'm taking the herbals, I'm horrible at swallowing pills, so I've been emptying them into my morning decaf tea.

For some reason it won't let me attach any pictures, so hopefully soon I can add them for reference to his thread.

Hi Britney!
And away we go.
Thats a a good low dose of PM,
You might want to add an anti androgen like red reishi, and you should start taking calcium since PM eats the stuff up and you'll have joint and muscle pain.

There seems to be a site wide picture posting problem..
Hope admin is on it.
Bobbi

(27-04-2020, 12:06 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Hi Britney!
And away we go.
Thats a a good low dose of PM,
You might want to add an anti androgen like red reishi, and you should start taking calcium since PM eats the stuff up and you'll have joint and muscle pain.

There seems to be a site wide picture posting problem..
Hope admin is on it.
Bobbi

Oh yeah Happyme is right, personally I go very big on calcium, are huge pills that I have to chew a bit, am also useless at swallowing.

Thanks happyme and Drew. Yea, I ordered two things of White Peony as my anti-
androgen along with some more PM. Was just using what was around the house for now until then.

Yea, I forgot about the calcium haha, so I'll definitely be picking that up soon too.

Thanks for the advice.

Hi Britney,

I was wondering where you ordered the white peony from. I cannot seems to find anything good. Thank you and good luck.

(17-05-2020, 05:56 PM)bokindo Wrote:  Hi Britney,

I was wondering where you ordered the white peony from. I cannot seems to find anything good. Thank you and good luck.

Look to HawaiiPharm.
They have extract that works well sublingually.
Thats much better than the pills since its not filtered through the kidneys, and gets into your system faster.
Bobbi

(17-05-2020, 08:02 PM)Happyme Wrote:  
(17-05-2020, 05:56 PM)bokindo Wrote:  Hi Britney,

Look to HawaiiPharm.
They have extract that works well sublingually.
Thats much better than the pills since its not filtered through the kidneys, and gets into your system faster.
Bobbi
Thank you Bobbi, 

I'll check it out.

The picture problem was solved not long ago, you need to go to user control panel and change the forum layout, there were two on which the picture attachment doesn't work, I switched to the dark grey/blue theme and everything works fine now. Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon