Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hey!!!

Hey everyone!! I'm Britney and I've visited these boards on and off for a long time, but feel like I'm finally ready to commit to posting and developing my breasts for real this time.

So over the past, wow 10 years or so I've used herbals for breast growth from time to time, always referencing this site. I've had a little development I think, which was exciting. I know everytime I restart I can feel my breasts "brighten up" fairly quickly, but I never last long on a routine, maybe a month at most. I'm tall, like 6'2" or so, and skinny, running around 150 lb, so any development is fairly noticeable, which is what always scared me and got me to stop.

So what am I looking for from this now?

Well basically, full feminization to a degree. I would love some breasts of course haha. It's a notion that's been with me for over a decade now, so it seems to be truly a part of me. I was always worried it was just a phase, but well, here it is still. This goes along with most of my decisions at the moment. I've been crossdressing since about the end of middle school, I'm almost 30 by the way, and it has become more than just a fetish thing. I'll dress up at home just about all the time now just to relax.

On the sexual end though, I would like a rounder butt. I mean yea, I'd love the look of it too, but I've learned I enjoy playing back there quite a bit, so improving my backside couldn't hurt that sense either. I've started shaving my legs and torso now, so I'd love the softer skin that everyone talks about. Oh, and the lower frequency of erections wouldn't be so bad either. There's other things too, just don't want to be too long haha.

Starting off:

I still have some stock laying around, fairly recently purchased, of PM and Vitex Extract. So I just started, literally just an hour ago, with 1x 550mg Barlowe's PM and 2x 400mg Vitex Extract, 2 times a day.

Outside of that, well I don't fully have a plan in all honesty. Still figuring it all out as I go I guess. Will be ordering the next batch of herbals soon though, without a doubt.

So yea, there's that. I'll try to post up some measurements soon enough and eventually I'll find the courage to post up some pics as thing develop.

Thanks everyone for all the guidance and advice you've posted over the years and I hope I can soon contribute to it as well

Welcome! Good luck with the butt and boobs Smile

Welcome and congratulations on starting your journey. I think 550 of PM per day is a great place to start. I have a similar build and 500 mg three or four days a week has produced results for me!! I've seen many threads by members who comment on "things happening" after a week or two on PM and I'm pretty sure that's not how it works. There's a "flywheel" effect when hormone levels start to change. It takes months *after* hormone levels start to shift for glands to start to grow, fat to begin to redistribute and other changes to occur, such as changing prostate function, etc. So the absolute best suggestion I can make is for you to take your time; give it a couple of months before you make any changes....and expect changes in dosage to have a delayed effect. Going slow could also reduce the risk of side effects or some sort of adverse reaction.

I wish you the best.

(26-04-2020, 01:50 AM)Nipply Russel Wrote:  

Welcome and congratulations on starting your journey. I think 550 of PM per day is a great place to start. I have a similar build and 500 mg three or four days a week has produced results for me!! I've seen many threads by members who comment on "things happening" after a week or two on PM and I'm pretty sure that's not how it works. There's a "flywheel" effect when hormone levels start to change. It takes months *after* hormone levels start to shift for glands to start to grow, fat to begin to redistribute and other changes to occur, such as changing prostate function, etc. So the absolute best suggestion I can make is for you to take your time; give it a couple of months before you make any changes....and expect changes in dosage to have a delayed effect. Going slow could also reduce the risk of side effects or some sort of adverse reaction.

I wish you the best.

Agree totally with Russel.

Don't expect immediate results this takes time. Lots of people read threads knowing which symptoms to expect then after a week or sometimes just days after taking PM imagine it's already happening......it isn't.

You may also imagine things are happening after just a short time, but be patient, keep going and when things do change you WILL definitely feel it.

Thanks everyone! Yea, I'll definitely be taking it slow with the dosing. Besides wanting to get my body to adjust properly, I don't want any quick bursts of growth too soon, just a steady development allround. Well I say that, but once it begins we'll see if my mind will change as I've seen others haha.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon