Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Oops ...

With my HRT i inject twice a week, Tuesday morning and Friday evening. ( Every 3.5 days ).

The past few weeks due to this virus mess we are in,  work has only been giving us 4 day weeks, with Fridays off.

Right after my shower tonight, I injected myself and then as usual went and spent time with my family.

I noticed my nipples are more tender than they have been over the past few weeks, it's at that point I realized .

It's only THURSDAY, .. oops ..

(24-04-2020, 02:31 AM)jannet.duff Wrote:  With my HRT i inject twice a week, Tuesday morning and Friday evening. ( Every 3.5 days ).

The past few weeks due to this virus mess we are in,  work has only been giving us 4 day weeks, with Fridays off.

Right after my shower tonight, I injected myself and then as usual went and spent time with my family.

I noticed my nipples are more tender than they have been over the past few weeks, it's at that point I realized .

Perhaps they might benefit with a bit more then?

I feel a bit strange if I space my pills too close together. Is it super strong normally when you take injections? I'm not sure I want to switch to injections, but a bit curious.

(25-04-2020, 07:03 AM)PaulaJ Wrote:  
(24-04-2020, 02:31 AM)jannet.duff Wrote:  With my HRT i inject twice a week, Tuesday morning and Friday evening. ( Every 3.5 days ).

Perhaps they might benefit with a bit more then?

I feel a bit strange if I space my pills too close together. Is it super strong normally when you take injections? I'm not sure I want to switch to injections, but a bit curious.

It would have spiked high for sure, as I normally take two 1/2 doses a week.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon