Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How much is possible? I need inspiration.

As if I'm not inspired enuogh, I want more. And that made me think, some guys have got totally fabulous results doing NBE, but my question is, how much can be achieved? What's the biggest growth in what time you know about? I remember reading stuff here from few who got on the D-E range which is amazing. I know a guy from another website who has got full D cups with blind luck, meaning a combination of weight change and gynecomastia apparently. Yea, they sag a bit but are very feminine and he even has huge nipples, all seemingly without putting any effort in it...

I have went from almost flat to nice B cup in a year, my boobs are more of the wide variety than pointy, but they fill a B cup or small C quite nicely these days and that's something, took me totally by surprise how well my body reacts and how soon... So when things are going by this pace, my goalposts are shifting and I'm hungry for more. What can I realistically dream of? Right now I'm thinking about filling a C cup  compeltely... But knowing myself, when I reach this goal, I wont be content with it and will want more.

So, discuss away, perhaps with links and stuff, how much can be achieved for a bio male by the means of NBE. I know this has been talked before, but maybe a fresh take would be nice. Big Grin

After 10 years I almost fill a 36C, but nothing much has changed for 7 or 8 of those 10!
My avatar was taken in June last year

(14-04-2020, 07:07 AM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  After 10 years I almost fill a 36C, but nothing much has changed for 7 or 8 of those 10!
My avatar was taken in June last year

Hey Pansy-Mae, I've read your posts here, it seems that the effects vary a lot from person to person.

I'm on the lookout for encouraging stories... And boob envy. Well, its more admiration than envy. Big Grin

It is almost impossible to predict what the outcome will be when a guy starts to develop his breasts.  We just keep going until we are satisfied or they stop growing. Sometimes we can be surprised when they start to grow again!

Over the years, I have seen some amazing cases of gynecomastia and results of men developing their breasts!

I have read that a good indication of the possibility is to note the size of your mother's beasts and other female members of her side of the family.

Joey

(14-04-2020, 01:07 PM)guy_and_lingerie Wrote:  It is almost impossible to predict what the outcome will be when a guy starts to develop his breasts.  We just keep going until we are satisfied or they stop growing. Sometimes we can be surprised when they start to grow again!

Over the years, I have seen some amazing cases of gynecomastia and results of men developing their breasts!

I have read that a good indication of the possibility is to note the size of your mother's beasts and other female members of her side of the family.

Joey

Yea its so much down to individual on how it goes, genetics, blind luck... Mix of things.

I think the the most I've seen was that one guy here who had got absolutely huge boobs by Noogling only, then there's Pinochia ofc and that one guy I met on another site, I would call him the most lucky person with this ever as he got full D's by just gaining/loosing weight, and learned to like it enough to show it. Big Grin 

I heard this before that women on mother's side could be a good indication on what to expect. Hmm... It varies somewhat, most are on quite normal B to C range and then there's one of my aunts who has HUGE breasts and also at least three cousins(I have too many cousins to even remember all their names.) who have quite nice shape to them. So I dunno, time will tell.

It would be really inspiring to see some amazing success stories, I've seen quite many here already.

(14-04-2020, 02:51 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  
(14-04-2020, 01:07 PM)guy_and_lingerie Wrote:  It is almost impossible to predict what the outcome will be when a guy starts to develop his breasts.  We just keep going until we are satisfied or they stop growing. Sometimes we can be surprised when they start to grow again!

Joey

Yea its so much down to individual on how it goes, genetics, blind luck... Mix of things.

I think the the most I've seen was that one guy here who had got absolutely huge boobs by Noogling only, then there's Pinochia ofc and that one guy I met on another site, I would call him the most lucky person with this ever as he got full D's by just gaining/loosing weight, and learned to like it enough to show it. Big Grin 

I heard this before that women on mother's side could be a good indication on what to expect. Hmm... It varies somewhat, most are on quite normal B to C range and then there's one of my aunts who has HUGE breasts and also at least three cousins(I have too many cousins to even remember all their names.) who have quite nice shape to them. So I dunno, time will tell.

It would be really inspiring to see some amazing success stories, I've seen quite many here already.
Hey DiDi - I would say that at the rate you are going you are going to be as big or bigger than that aunt of yours with the huge ones!

(14-04-2020, 07:10 PM)guy_and_lingerie Wrote:  
(14-04-2020, 02:51 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  Yea its so much down to individual on how it goes, genetics, blind luck... Mix of things.

Hey DiDi - I would say that at the rate you are going you are going to be as big or bigger than that aunt of yours with the huge ones!

Oh dear lord, that would be totally nuts.... But yea, things have been going really quickly for me. And to be honest, all the possible issues aside, I would love it. Blush

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon