Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

A "virus fantasy" (trigger warning)

TRIGGER WARNING: if talking about/thinking about getting "a virus" is upsetting to you right now, please DO NOT READ. This is a fetish post and I'm IN NO WAY trying to belittle the reality we're dealing with. The current situation is beyond horrible and my heart goes out to all who are affected by it. I started to ponder this fantasy and found it to be a way to turn the negative into a positive, but I certainly don't mean to offend anyone. It's not about the current virus.

ADMIN: please feel free to delete the thread if you wish.

So I was thinking about illnesses and the long-term effects on the populace and I started to think about the additional payload. For example, would a person be more likely to have some other debilitating illness in the future as a result of having been infected by a particular thing? That would be horrible. It happens - look at Lyme Disease.

But I devour trans fiction and have been for some time, so my fetish mind got to thinking: what if men who were exposed to a virus gradually became feminized to varying degrees??? Well, now, that would be something! Big, burly men, and lithe fellows alike, with enlarges nipples and fat asses. And what would that mean for the members of our group? We wouldn't have to contract the virus and risk our lives; that would be a horrible idea. But since so many get the virus and show little to no symptoms, you can bet I'd do the following:

Up my dosage and NBE regimen. Grow my boobs. And tell the people in my life that "I guess I came down with the virus and didn't know it." That would be like a dream. A new world, where it was "normal" for some (many!) men to have boobs and curves. Those of us who've struggled with our need to conceal and be stealthy could just put on a bra and say "Yup! Grew me some titties when I got the '****'." Women would be forced to accept this new type of "man." It would gradually become no big deal.

If only....

(10-04-2020, 03:30 AM)Nipply Russel Wrote:  TRIGGER WARNING: if talking about/thinking about getting "a virus" is upsetting to you right now, please DO NOT READ. This is a fetish post and I'm IN NO WAY trying to belittle the reality we're dealing with. The current situation is beyond horrible and my heart goes out to all who are affected by it. I started to ponder this fantasy and found it to be a way to turn the negative into a positive, but I certainly don't mean to offend anyone.

ADMIN: please feel free to delete the thread if you wish.

So I was thinking about this virus and the long-term effects on the populace and I started to wonder if it carries any additional payload. For example, would a person be more likely to have some other debilitating illness in the future as a result of having been infected? That would be horrible. It happens - look at Lyme Disease.

But I devour trans fiction and have been for some time, so my fetish mind got to thinking: what if men who were exposed to the virus gradually became feminized to varying degrees??? Well, now, that would be something! Big, burly men, and lithe fellows alike, with enlarges nipples and fat asses. And what would that mean for the members of our group? We wouldn't have to contract the virus and risk our lives; that would be a horrible idea. But since so many get the virus and show little to no symptoms, you can bet I'd do the following:

Up my dosage and NBE regimen. Grow my boobs. And tell the people in my life that "I guess I came down with the virus and didn't know it." That would be like a dream. A new world, where it was "normal" for some (many!) men to have boobs and curves. Those of us who've struggled with our need to conceal and be stealthy could just put on a bra and say "Yup! Grew me some titties when I got the 'rona'." Women would be forced to accept this new type of "man." It would gradually become no big deal.

If only....

Alright a booby virus....strange way of thinking. But then wouldn't women want a penis virus?
Was ill for so long look at what I grew. Hold on to something tightly boobie boy because this is really going to hurt you !
Alright think my imagination may be as bad as yours. Admin should probably deal with us Sad

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon