Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

The Break

I have been taking PM for two months and I have never taken a break.

What happens if you never take a break? Is it necessary to take a break and why?

(26-02-2024, 03:01 PM)Tania80 Wrote:  I have been taking PM for two months and I have never taken a break.

What happens if you never take a break? Is it necessary to take a break and why?

I'm certainly no expert. But those in the know do say a break can clear the 'E' receptors, sort of having a bit of a clear out or reset type of thing. On re-starting your PM etc, a lot of people can feel the PM doing its thing. Others, never take a break and do just fine. Try a break and see if it works for you.

Thanks for your answer.

I think that taking such a long break is not going to be of any use, at least in view of the progress of breast growth. Just because women have their own break does not mean that men have to do, because they do not have the same sexual organs.

What's more, I think Lotus himself said it in one of his messages:

(30-12-2023, 05:59 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Lastly, following the female hormonal cycle for breast growth is unproductive… why? Men (or AMAB "assigned male at birth”) don't have ovaries, so we don't cycle like cis-female do. If we do cycle it's to reset receptors and detox. Ideally one could follow a 5 day plan (5 days on 2 days off). 

In my case, I am going to take a 1-day break plan (6 days on 1 day off).

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon