Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Anyone with results without pm

Hi ...has anyone gained any substantial results on a program that does not have pm .... I mean only fenugreek spearmint or green tea coupled with good massaging ....I have started  similar kind of program ...guys pls come forward with suggestions or progress etc ...it would be a real encouragement for a newbie like me

(08-04-2020, 01:38 PM)Apollo Wrote:  Hi ...has anyone gained any substantial results on a program that does not have pm .... I mean only fenugreek spearmint or green tea coupled with good massaging ....I have started  similar kind of program ...guys pls come forward with suggestions or progress etc ...it would be a real encouragement for a newbie like me

Well you've read my thread? So far no PM, but going to give it a shot soon. One year in and I'm certainly not flat, even after taking a break from Noogle. From what I've gathered, reading here and my experience, you can definitely grow without PM but its evident that PM seems to be more efficient.

I have had very good results just staying on fenugreek (1220 mg, 3X day) for the past year. I also used saw palmetto (2 capsules once a day), 1 tbs of flax seed oil once a day and daily massage.

Previously I had tried many other methods including several rounds of estradiol.

What is great about the fenugreek is that it had no effect on my libido, erectile function or any other side effects. It may have actually increased my libido!

I got the idea for fenugreek from a guy on another site who had used only that for 10 years and went from no tits to some enormous hooters!!

Though not as fast as estrogen or PM, my breasts have grown and become more feminine shaped!

Joey

(13-04-2020, 12:44 PM)guy_and_lingerie Wrote:  I have had very good results just staying on fenugreek (1220 mg, 3X day) for the past year. I also used saw palmetto (2 capsules once a day), 1 tbs of flax seed oil once a day and daily massage.

Previously I had tried many other methods including several rounds of estradiol.

What is great about the fenugreek is that it had no effect on my libido, erectile function or any other side effects. It may have actually increased my libido!

I got the idea for fenugreek from a guy on another site who had used only that for 10 years and went from no tits to some enormous hooters!!

Though not as fast as estrogen or PM, my breasts have grown and become more feminine shaped!

Joey

Sparked my interest, which site is that?

(13-04-2020, 12:51 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  
(13-04-2020, 12:44 PM)guy_and_lingerie Wrote:  I have had very good results just staying on fenugreek (1220 mg, 3X day) for the past year. I also used saw palmetto (2 capsules once a day), 1 tbs of flax seed oil once a day and daily massage.

Joey

Sparked my interest, which site is that?

The site is FetLife.com - if you are not already on it, free site where you can find just about anything that you are looking for. I  am guy_and_lingerie on there as well. I f you join, let me know!

Thanks. Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon