Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I felt this my help me monitor whats is happening to me

Hello Everyone.

I wanted to post my progress and felt this board would offer advice and encouragement.  I am just trying to get a feminine feeling and stop just after the budding stage of breast development but it seems like this can get addictive so we will see as I more along.

I got my pure PM yesterday and took 500mg and anther 500 mg this morning.  I am moving very slowly and only going to take 500mg a day for a week or so to see how my body adjusts.  Before I joined this board, I order some PM but it was not pure and had some vitamins mixed in.  I had been taking that for about 2 weeks.  I figured, although I didn't see any changes, there was an increase of E in my blood stream,  even if it was a tiny amount.  I also, feel that it maybe a good way to taper off so I don't shock my body.  Perhaps, I can get some feedback on that. 

I posted a couple of pictures so you can see my starting point and my progress.  Please feel free to comment.  I promise to shave better for my next set of pictures.  I'm hoping my chest hair growth slows down some.  I have to be honest,  I am excited to experience the nipple pain of budding,  That may sound strange but it means things are happening.  Please feel free to make any comments of offer any advice

Thanks,
Stella

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(08-04-2020, 11:32 AM)StellaZ Wrote:  Hello Everyone.

I wanted to post my progress and felt this board would offer advice and encouragement.  I am just trying to get a feminine feeling and stop just after the budding stage of breast development but it seems like this can get addictive so we will see as I more along.

I got my pure PM yesterday and took 500mg and anther 500 mg this morning.  I am moving very slowly and only going to take 500mg a day for a week or so to see how my body adjusts.  Before I joined this board, I order some PM but it was not pure and had some vitamins mixed in.  I had been taking that for about 2 weeks.  I figured, although I didn't see any changes, there was an increase of E in my blood stream,  even if it was a tiny amount.  I also, feel that it maybe a good way to taper off so I don't shock my body.  Perhaps, I can get some feedback on that. 

I posted a couple of pictures so you can see my starting point and my progress.  Please feel free to comment.  I promise to shave better for my next set of pictures.  I'm hoping my chest hair growth slows down some.  I have to be honest,  I am excited to experience the nipple pain of budding,  That may sound strange but it means things are happening.  Please feel free to make any comments of offer any advice

Thanks,
Stella

Starting slowly is very sensible and if you feel that nipple pain then what you are doing is working. It's a long journey and overnight results are impossible, just be patient, keep going and always ask here when uncertain. So many people here who know so much.
Yes hair is a bugger, have a big fight with that myself. 2 weeks PM to budding though? a bit optimistic, you are feeling something yes, but will be much more to come.

(08-04-2020, 04:07 PM)Drew Wrote:  
(08-04-2020, 11:32 AM)StellaZ Wrote:  Hello Everyone.

Thanks,
Stella

Starting slowly is very sensible and if you feel that nipple pain then what you are doing is working. It's a long journey and overnight results are impossible, just be patient, keep going and always ask here when uncertain. So many people here who know so much.
Yes hair is a bugger, have a big fight with that myself. 2 weeks PM to budding though? a bit optimistic, you are feeling something yes, but will be much more to come.

Thank You.  I am both excited and nervous about the journey

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon