Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New to Board and ahve a few questions

I ordered 12.03.2020 from Ainterol.uk and I still waiting for delivery. I'm very worried. Sad

(09-04-2020, 10:17 AM)wujo600 Wrote:  I ordered 12.03.2020 from Ainterol.uk and I still waiting for delivery. I'm very worried. Sad

I went to Amazon and it is in stock.  I'm not sure for how long but I figured it was manufactured long before any of this started  I just cleaned ll the packaging when I got my order.  Check and see.

(09-04-2020, 10:56 AM)StellaZ Wrote:  
(09-04-2020, 10:17 AM)wujo600 Wrote:  I ordered 12.03.2020 from Ainterol.uk and I still waiting for delivery. I'm very worried. Sad

I went to Amazon and it is in stock.  I'm not sure for how long but I figured it was manufactured long before any of this started  I just cleaned ll the packaging when I got my order.  Check and see.

Am NOT a fan of that company, they really upset me on their forum a lot so even though everybody swears their overpriced PM is great will never order it.
But am not as knowledgeable as others but do know that starting slowly is very sensible, the body needs to adjust to whatever you do to it, bombing with massive amounts of PM isn't a good start so you are doing okay with low initial doses. I went straight out on 3000mg a day 2 years ago and wasnt long until I started to feel a bit sick.

(10-04-2020, 07:19 PM)Drew Wrote:  
(09-04-2020, 10:56 AM)StellaZ Wrote:  

Am NOT a fan of that company, they really upset me on their forum a lot so even though everybody swears their overpriced PM is great will never order it.
But am not as knowledgeable as others but do know that starting slowly is very sensible, the body needs to adjust to whatever you do to it, bombing with massive amounts of PM isn't a good start so you are doing okay with low initial doses. I went straight out on 3000mg a day 2 years ago and wasnt long until I started to feel a bit sick.

Hey Drew,
  I'm doing fine with the low dose.  Its only been a few days so there are no changes really but I feel fine.  I do worry about the lose of my libido somewhat but I haven't had any changes in that department either.  I'm really only trying to take PM until I feel some budding.  I want to feel more feminine.  It does seem like people get hooked and keep going  I',l see when that happens if I do the same but I'm actually feeling fine for now

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon