Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New to Board and ahve a few questions

Hello everyone  I'm glad I stumbled on this message board.  The information is very helpful.  I discover PM by accident really and decided it would be a good thing to explore as I have discovered I like my feminine side very much.  I started taking PM about 10 days ago but wasn't sure of how much to take

This is what I purchased on Amazon,   Nature's Answer Pueraria Mirifica Vegetarian Capsules Contains Folic Acid & Vitamin B12 | Promotes Women's Health | Menopause Relief | Gluten-Free & Vegan 60-Count

My confusion is,  They bottle says 150 mg and the recommended dose is one tablet a day.    As I read through the posts on here, I see everyone taking at a minimium 500mg.  That is way over the suggested dose.

My question is,  one,  is this a decent brand and two,  how do I go about changing the dose to make it safe but still get some results.  Thanks so much and I look forward to being part of the message board

Stella

Hi Stella!
Welcome to the forum and to the mystical world of growing boobs!

What you are taking is pills that contain a mix of different ingredients,  usually concentrated, that are less effective than PM alone.
When you read dosages in multiple of 500mg, that usually refers to pure ground PM. The brand many here use is Ainterol (ainterolherbs.com) but there are other companies offering similar products.

It has been discussed many times here that taking a mix of estrogenic substances (i.e. PM and Folic acid) is less effective than taking a strong one alone, and for what we know, PM is the strongest out there.

Depending on how committed you are to breast growth you can decide to keep taking those pills or to order pure PM. Anyway, those pills will give you a tiny bit of a start, so it's not bad if you take them until you get pure PM (if ever).

Good luck!

Nice profile pic!

One thing to consider with a formulation like the one you chose is that it has multiple other things in it that may preclude you from trying to take more of it to ramp up your PM intake.

If you were intending to ramp up intake of PM beyond this particular product's suggested dosage (1 capsule daily, and it clearly warns users not to take more), you probably would not want to do it with a combo formulation like this.

Thank you so much  I think it makes sense to order pure PM.  I still will start at a lower dose until my body adjusts.  Thank you for the compliment on my picture.  I'm working on doing that on my own  Thats was from a make over I did,  which I loved

Thanks  Very excited  just ordered 500mg Ainterol.  Can't wait for it to arrive

(06-04-2020, 02:03 PM)StellaZ Wrote:  Thanks  Very excited  just ordered 500mg Ainterol.  Can't wait for it to arrive

Do You think that they normally send during covid 19 pandemic ? I ordered my 12th march. They send it from Thailand 17th march and silence ..

(06-04-2020, 09:54 PM)wujo600 Wrote:  
(06-04-2020, 02:03 PM)StellaZ Wrote:  Thanks  Very excited  just ordered 500mg Ainterol.  Can't wait for it to arrive

Do You think that they normally send during covid 19 pandemic ? I ordered my 12th march. They send it from Thailand 17th march and silence ..

That's a good question  I will keep you posted

I thought about the shipping issues and did some searching on Amazon.  Does this look legit.  It would come early next week if I ordered it

Thanks,
Stella

Ainterol Pueraria Mirifica 500pure R1 - 300 Capsules X 500mgs This Is the Newer Stronger Strain!

(07-04-2020, 12:13 PM)StellaZ Wrote:  I thought about the shipping issues and did some searching on Amazon.  Does this look legit.  It would come early next week if I ordered it

Thanks,
Stella

Ainterol Pueraria Mirifica 500pure R1 - 300 Capsules X 500mgs This Is the Newer Stronger Strain!

I may be wrong and somebody please correct me if I am, but I thought the Ainterol 'Pure R1' was first introduced about 5 years ago and that they have since introduced another 'new' version. However if Pure R1 is still their latest offering then it sounds legit.

(08-04-2020, 07:30 AM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  
(07-04-2020, 12:13 PM)StellaZ Wrote:  I thought about the shipping issues and did some searching on Amazon.  Does this look legit.  It would come early next week if I ordered it

Thanks,
Stella

I may be wrong and somebody please correct me if I am, but I thought the Ainterol 'Pure R1' was first introduced about 5 years ago and that they have since introduced another 'new' version. However if Pure R1 is still their latest offering then it sounds legit.
Pansy-Mae,
  Thank you for the reply.  I want ahead and ordered it, just because I am over excited.  I figured if I heard it wasn't good, I wouldn't take it.  I got it yesterday and took 500mg when it arrived   I may just go real slow to see how my body adjusts and if I happen to chicken out I'm not too deep.  I'll let you know

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon