Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Blood in semen??!!??

Two days ago, my ejaculate was rusty brown in color and of course, it terrified me. This morning was more of the same, with clumps/dots of brown, as well are a brown color in most of the "stream." I've read/learned that this is most likely blood - brown because it has been around for a bit.

I've been more aggressive with PM over the past week and have also added a bit of topical progesterone. I've also not been masturbating as much. Like once every 4 days or so. I understand that a lot of things can cause this, with the worst (and least likely) being cancer. But I've read that prostate shrinkage/atrophy can cause it, and I've definitely experienced that.

I was really pent up the other day and when I started to release, I actually thought I was urinating somehow, because it came out in a steady stream. It has been getting thinner as I progress here and it's seems like I crossed over a threshold to the point of ejaculating pure prostate fluid, rather than semen, per se. It really caught me off guard, but that was nothing when compared to the color.

Has this happened to anyone else? It's a really bad time to arrange a visit with a doctor and I've heard that this usually resolved itself without treatment. Plus, I'm nowhere near ready to let the cat out of the bag.

If it was me, I would go see your Dr ..

Get your prostate checked out.

I agree with Jannet.
Make haste to the Dr
bobbi

Seems like insanity not to go to doctor asap. Can’t really enjoy any breasts if you end up dead.

OMG blood coming out of anywhere is a very, very scary thing..
Hoping so much for you it's harmless, but may be time to let that cat out of the bag and see a doctor just to be safe and give you peace of mind. So wish I were there to hold your hand and hoping so very much it's something harmless, probably is but best to check.

Thanks, peeps, for your comments and concerns. I read up on it and thought about it and I'm pretty sure I know what happened. I was playing around with tucking and well, I got carried away and pushed a testicle into my Inguinal Canal WAY TOO HARD. I was sort of fantasizing about them "disappearing" up there, as ovaries would, which is something you read about in trans fiction quite often. I probably damaged the plumbing there and caused a little bleeding. Bad Nipply.

The brown color I ended up seeing wasn't "fresh" blood; it was blood that had been around for a bit and turned brown once it had oxidized. The timing makes sense - I had done the deed the day before.

"Rough sex" is a likely cause of blood in semen, along with several other possible causes. Tumors and cysts and other nastiness are much less likely. Most of the time, the blood goes away and no cause is determined.

I'm going to check it the next time I have a chance to "produce" some - and I'll seek medical help if it's still there.

(02-04-2020, 01:46 AM)Nipply Russel Wrote:  Thanks, peeps, for your comments and concerns. I read up on it and thought about it and I'm pretty sure I know what happened. I was playing around with tucking and well, I got carried away and pushed a testicle into my Inguinal Canal WAY TOO HARD. I was sort of fantasizing about them "disappearing" up there, as ovaries would, which is something you read about in trans fiction quite often. I probably damaged the plumbing there and caused a little bleeding. Bad Nipply.

The brown color I ended up seeing wasn't "fresh" blood; it was blood that had been around for a bit and turned brown once it had oxidized. The timing makes sense - I had done the deed the day before.

"Rough sex" is a likely cause of blood in semen, along with several other possible causes. Tumors and cysts and other nastiness are much less likely. Most of the time, the blood goes away and no cause is determined.

I'm going to check it the next time I have a chance to "produce" some - and I'll seek medical help if it's still there.

So hoping for creamy white.
Okay that sounded a lot better in my head Sad But know if that happened to me would have totally freaked. Crossing fingers.

(02-04-2020, 02:05 AM)Drew Wrote:  So hoping for creamy white.
Okay  that sounded a lot better in my head Sad   But know if that happened to me would have totally freaked. Crossing fingers.

Well, in my case, we're talking about "mostly clear" being "normal." It appears that "white" has left the building, for the most part.

But yeah, tried again today and I'm 80% in the clear. Should be fine next time around. I think it just takes time (and effort, lol) to clear out.

Thanks for the kind thoughts.

(03-04-2020, 03:22 AM)Nipply Russel Wrote:  
(02-04-2020, 02:05 AM)Drew Wrote:  So hoping for creamy white.
Okay  that sounded a lot better in my head Sad   But know if that happened to me would have totally freaked. Crossing fingers.

Well, in my case, we're talking about "mostly clear" being "normal." It appears that "white" has left the building, for the most part.

But yeah, tried again today and I'm 80% in the clear. Should be fine next time around. I think it just takes time (and effort, lol) to clear out.

Thanks for the kind thoughts.
A releif to know it was just the result of extreme tucking and rough sex Smile
Going to avoid doing that now.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon