Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

One Big Fear

I purchased four bottles of Ainterol PM pills on March 28. I decided to buy them and use them, along with massage and PM serum, to get real boobs.

I just have a fear that it won't make my smaller right boob any bigger, or even bud.

When I did my 16 day experiment of overdosing on PM serum, massage and using PM patches on my right boob, my left boob reacted more than my right.

I felt a hardness located just below my left areola. I had no pain or whatever until I started touching it - then I freaked out a little. I had my sister come over and feel it, hoping it was just fat or something...

The hardness went away, but I can still kinda feel it there.

I went here in 2018 and found how to do the Chi, Female Deer and lymphatic breast massage that Katana posted.

But after doing the lymphatic massage for a while - one month or so, it three times "clogged" my right salivary gland... Well, whatever, my right nostril no longer produced mucus, it made it hard for me to breathe through the right nostril and it caused overall discomfort in my right nostril - it felt like something was up there preventing me to get anything out.

These symptoms persisted for two weeks or so before it eased off. After the second time, I went to a Ear, Nose & Throat doctor to find out what was up. He couldn't find what was going on... I made the appointment while I had the symptoms, but it went away by the time I saw him. I didn't tell him about my massaging.

It happened a third time, but luckily I was able to "fight it off" by crying. Hearing beautiful songs make me cry, and it made the symptoms stop dead.

Since that time, I stopped the lymphatic massage and I haven't had these symptoms since...

I forgot the timeframe, but l think in early 2019 a lymph node in the right side of my neck swelled up. I set up an appointment and a scan was made. He wasn't too concerned with it, as the swelling went way down by the time I saw him. He did set up an appointment for me to see him again after a few months. When that time came, the swelling was completely gone and it was scanned again regardless. The doctor said whatever it is, it didn't get better or worse and that I should keep an eye on it.

I massaged a lot in 2019, almost the whole year - 200 reps of Chi and 400 Deer in the morning and maybe 400 Deer in the evening, since I work 3rd shift. later in the year, I began feeling of like a clog or something down the right side of my neck. It would start after the massages and go away after a while. Then it got to the point where that feeling wouldn't go away at all. It's more of a discomfort than pain, but it's not terrible.

Since the start of 2020, I only do both the morning massages on nights I work and 400 Deer in the morning and evening when I off. Then earlier this month, March 2020, that feeling in my neck mostly gone. I can't figure it out, even though I still feel it sometimes...

It's because of all this, I fear it won't work how I want it to...

Hi lancer,
Sorry to hear that your have Lymph system issues.
The lymph system is drainage for all the left over toxins in your body.
Unfortunately it has no pump, so it only moves when you exercise.
It takes a gentle stroke to massage the lymph system, and too aggressive rub can harm it or pinch it.

My advice to you would be to find a local legitimate massage parlor/spa, and ask for a Lymphatic system massage.
Ask your masseuse to explain what they are doing and tell them of your issues.
You'll feel much better, and learn something too.
Of course you have to deal with the covid dramas so it might take awhile to get in.
in the mean time do some searching here and on the www. There's a lot of good scoop on the lymph system

Good luck
Bobbi

So then would it be smart to even start the pills, you think?

I dont think the pills will do you any harm as long as you dont overdose again.
NBE is a slow process, so dont rush it, Massage your breasts like you love them.

When your neck swelled, did you massage it?
I had this problem a few months ago and found that massaging/rubbing from my ear to my collar bone relieved the swell very quickly.
Bobbi

Actually no. I just left it alone. My ENT doctor agreed that it was the right choice.

When I feel the irritation in my neck, I do the massage you say sometimes. It's funny how I can "feel" it drain. I don't know if that's just the salivary gland or the lymph system...

Like I said, the irritating sensation comes and goes typically. But after I massage my right boob is when I can feel that irritation start. Sometimes the feeling is near the front-right side of the neck, other times it's near the back-right side of the neck - where it swelled that one time.

And I do like how my left boob looks like. I told my sister and therapist it's my favorite part of my body. That's why I really want to have my right catch up, even though they are both more fat than tissue...

And that's why I am just fearing the "what if it doesn't work" thing. It'd be terrible if the left works, but not the right.

And I'm gonna go slow, no more than 1000mg daily. My plan will be 3 weeks on, 1 week off.

I have the same issue with a larger left breast and smaller right.
Dont know how to fix it. But Noogleberry does a nice job ...temporarily.
And this is a common problem with about 80% of us here and on the nexus site.
If you find the magic method PLEASE LET US KNOW!!
Bobbi

Having breasts of different sizes is very common. Also in genetic girls.

I am so sorry to hear about your issues. You should probably stay in close contact with your doctor, even if you do not tell about your new self-treatment. It would be horrible if you got lymph cancer or some other horrible illness.

(01-04-2020, 05:00 AM)Diana Wrote:  Avoir des seins de tailles différentes est très courant. Aussi chez les filles génétiques.

Je suis vraiment désolé d'entendre parler de vos problèmes. Vous devriez probablement rester en contact étroit avec votre médecin, même si vous ne parlez pas de votre nouvel auto-traitement. Ce serait horrible si vous souffriez d'un cancer de la lymphe ou d'une autre maladie horrible.

je suis ok de vôtre avis

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(01-04-2020, 12:33 PM)maksimovic Wrote:  
(01-04-2020, 05:00 AM)Diana Wrote:  Avoir des seins de tailles différentes est très courant. Aussi chez les filles génétiques.

Je suis vraiment désolé d'entendre parler de vos problèmes. Vous devriez probablement rester en contact étroit avec votre médecin, même si vous ne parlez pas de votre nouvel auto-traitement. Ce serait horrible si vous souffriez d'un cancer de la lymphe ou d'une autre maladie horrible.

je suis ok de vôtre avis

Tu me derout maksimovik.

Sorry don't have the letters on my keyboard to write that properly. But nice that you agree fully with Diana's post.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon