Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My screwed up reason for wanting breasts

(25-03-2021, 08:29 PM)anonymous657 Wrote:  here is a few pictures taken this week and I haven't taken any herbs or PM in several months.  I think these are my new permanent breasts.
You are striking a great balance there, breast that are definitely breast, as there is no doubt about that! but small enough to still get down the beach and no one would bat an eyelid.
Love the piercings, mine are pierced and they are WOW Smile

Beautiful growth, Anonymous!

Your pale breasts look great and at this point could just be a case of gynecomastia.

It is good hear that you are enjoying them. We all go through starting and stopping - I know that I have over the years!

It's a process of learning about yourself!

Joey

Those boobs look great. I understand the masculine side/feminine side thing very well.

It has been some time since I checked in.  I am still completely off of any form of NBE.  Having grown breasts purely for a fetish it took me a little time to get used to actually having breasts and wrapping my mind around the fact they are permanent.  I have had a lot of WTF moments.  But I have really grown to love my breasts.  Those of you that have followed my growth knows how back and forth and scared I got along the way.  It was a roller coaster ride for sure.  I still can't believe I actually did this to myself voluntarily.  I think back to life before NBE. I never once thought I would like to have breasts.  I stumbled across this website and on an impulse said I am going to try it for fun and see what happens.  

I love the feeling of my breasts pushing against my shirt.  They feel so firm and they push my shirt straight out.  The slightest thing makes my nipples hard and even not hard they still can be seen through T-Shirts.   These are constant reminders I have breasts and it feels so kinky.  

Wife and I went skinny dipping in the neighbors hot tub a couple times recently.  The other guy's dick is much much bigger than mine and tt is embarrassing my friends now knowing I have such a small hairless penis and breasts. It really feeds my kink.  

I think my breasts are a great size for me.  I am very happy with them.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Lovely breasts and I’m glad you’re happy with them. I would be too!

I went thru similar questioning with by nipples. I started nipple pumping a couple years before NBE and there is no getting around them now, they’re visible thru a sweatshirt. A simple white tshirt? Baby, I have nipples!

I’ve had numerous WTF moments, but realized that was all worrying what other people think, not what I want for myself. As someone else wrote, what you think of me is none of my business.

I still question myself from time to time, but reflect on all the pleasure I get from them, not just sexual, but the happiness I feel from getting closer to my desired self-image.

Perky... what does your wife say about your breasts? Was she aware of your desire to grow them? Was she involved or did she know that you were taking herbs for growth?

(18-02-2023, 07:35 PM)Karen Hart Wrote:  Perky... what does your wife say about your breasts? Was she aware of your desire to grow them? Was she involved or did she know that you were taking herbs for growth?

She does not know I took herbs for growth.   She has made a few comments. She would see me changing and say hey boobies.  When she sees my nipples showing through a shirt she will pinch or flick them.  She will occasionally say you need to change shirts. I said my nipples grew because I had my nipples pierced for so long. I do think it stretched them some.   

Just this week though after walking with the neighbors I complained about my nipples itching.  She said I needed a sports bra while exercising and walking.  She had me try on her tank top to see if it was tight enough.  She said I should try to buy a 'wife beater' a size to small and try that, before she orders me a sports bra.  

last night we had too much to drink. She asked if my nipples where still bothering me. I said yes. she smiled. I said it's not funny. She replied with a giggle, 'it kind of is'.

it has been an interesting week.

Oh, wow! If I were you, I would find an opening to test her reaction by half-jokingly, saying something to her, like "You know, it might kinda cool to have some big titties". "What do you think? Would I look good with some B-cups?" "Would it turn you on if I had big boobs and wore a sexy bra for you?" You get the idea. It sounds like she is trying to help you hide your boobs but it also sounds like she might enjoy you wearing a bra, too. I like where tis is going. Good luck.

(14-02-2023, 06:25 PM)PerkyAcups Wrote:  It has been some time since I checked in.  I am still completely off of any form of NBE.  Having grown breasts purely for a fetish it took me a little time to get used to actually having breasts and wrapping my mind around the fact they are permanent.  I have had a lot of WTF moments.  But I have really grown to love my breasts.  Those of you that have followed my growth knows how back and forth and scared I got along the way.  It was a roller coaster ride for sure.  I still can't believe I actually did this to myself voluntarily.  I think back to life before NBE. I never once thought I would like to have breasts.  I stumbled across this website and on an impulse said I am going to try it for fun and see what happens.  

I love the feeling of my breasts pushing against my shirt.  They feel so firm and they push my shirt straight out.  The slightest thing makes my nipples hard and even not hard they still can be seen through T-Shirts.   These are constant reminders I have breasts and it feels so kinky.  

Wife and I went skinny dipping in the neighbors hot tub a couple times recently.  The other guy's dick is much much bigger than mine and tt is embarrassing my friends now knowing I have such a small hairless penis and breasts. It really feeds my kink.  

I think my breasts are a great size for me.  I am very happy with them.

[moderator notice - unnecessary quoting removed]

I posted a response to this earlier but somehow it didn’t take. Here goes again.

You have a wonderful pair of breasts! Not so large that you can’t go bare breasted at the beach but there is nevertheless a there there, nicely firmed female-looking breast tissue. No wonder you enjoy them. 

My own breasts are natural, from gynecomastia, and they gave grown larger over the years. I enlarged nipples with Supple Nipps. I also use progesterone cream, which makes them wonderfully soft to the touch and makes my nipples highly erogenous. I, too, have a small hairless penis to go with my large breasts, and I absolutely love the combination!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon