Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My screwed up reason for wanting breasts

(06-04-2020, 02:49 PM)anonymous657 Wrote:  Shiraznm, one of my fears is since as you say i already have quite some boobs is that maybe they wont notice they are bigger, but they will for the first time notice i have breasts. 

What do you think about my current size and possibilities?

I would say that you have boobs. But reality is that if I see a man with breasts I only think that he's got some extra fat or some hormonal problem, or even that it's just his age playing tricks on his body.

We know that what we do comes from a kink, in my case, or from the need to transition, but other people don't know about this. If you go out with a bikini top, then people will know that there's something going on, but if you wear your boobs "like a man" then nobody will look twice. Or they will, but there will be no consequences (unless they are really stupid people).

To be at the stage where you are, you clearly went through budding at an early stage and now you have properly formed breasts. Keep taking PM for a year, maybe two, and they will be bigger enough to draw a lot more attention to them. What you have now is a lot larger than most men out there. If nobody has ever commented you can expect them to not comment even if you grow a bit more.

I would say that you have boobs. But reality is that if I see a man with breasts I only think that he's got some extra fat or some hormonal problem, or even that it's just his age playing tricks on his body.

To be at the stage where you are, you clearly went through budding at an early stage and now you have properly formed breasts. Keep taking PM for a year, maybe two, and they will be bigger enough to draw a lot more attention to them. What you have now is a lot larger than most men out there. If nobody has ever commented you can expect them to not comment even if you grow a bit more.

Thank you for that response. I think what you said made a lot of sense. So you think i have already budded based on my size and feminine shape? Not just quit weight lifting and added some fat?  Do you think that will speed up pm effects?  Sorry i am truly seeing my body in a new lite. From opinions i am hearing my breasts are much bigger than i let myself believe.

(07-04-2020, 12:53 PM)maksimovic Wrote:  
(06-04-2020, 01:09 PM)maksimovic Wrote:  
(04-04-2020, 07:06 PM)guy_and_lingerie Wrote:  
(25-03-2020, 07:35 PM)anonymous657 Wrote:  I have been working out pretty hard for the last two weeks. I am feeling good. Yesterday the weather was awesome. I took my shirt off to get some sun and drank some beer with a friend while the kids played. It hit me pretty hard then. I don't really want boobs. I want to take my shirt off and look strong and masculine.

I told myself I was going to take the pills until I had budding. But I don't want anything permanent. I am going to continue taking 2000mg a day until the bottle runs out and then stop. that would be 25 days at 2000mg a day. I am on day 8 now. So I have 17 more days. hoping I can temporarily enjoy some inflated breasts and exercise hard to lose them.

As of day 8. Nothing crazy happening. My breasts feel much firmer and heavier feeling. Breasts still kind of ache throughout the day. I notice they are there all day.

I have read your thread with interest and have to say that you look damn good with the breasts and no body hair - hot!

Funny thing about growing breasts - I think that it can become addictive. I started some years back and have continued through much deliberation and many pauses. It seems to me that growing breasts is sort of like people who get a tattoo then want more and more.

I started with large pecs from years of working out (still work out). Having discovered that they could fill some bras, I decided to see if I could grow them into full breasts. I have tried many different methods and continuing the workouts has helped with the shaping and filling in the top of them. 

After about 7 years, I am usually at a 38B in a bra, sometimes a C, and plan to take it to a full C.  At that point, I have no idea if I will continue. I sometimes wonder about my appearance with breasts that large (I am 5'2", 140lbs), but it doesn't seem to stop me. Part of it is that at 66, I figure most older men now have breasts due to  meds and diet, so who is going to really notice mine.

I wear a bra almost full time at home and often in public in a sort of stealth mode. I have also made some changes in my wardrobe due partially to the breasts and also because of other body changes with age.

PM has permanent effects and works like estrogen, as  you know. Of course it works differently on everyone, but I suspect that you will get some changes and whatever breast development will be permanent.  I started on it one time at the base dosage, but did not continue.

Right now I am using fenugreek with much success - larger breasts and no other side effects.

I look forward to reading more of your story as you move along this journey!

Joey

joey, thanks for the compliment on the now body hair and my breasts.  i am worried about the permanent effects of PM. although I guess I already have permanent breasts. if they get much bigger i will freak out.

I'm also motivated by kink, although it took me a while to figure that out. And, like you, I've had a considerable amount of angst over just how far I want to take this and I've gone though many stops and starts. 

In the end it became clear to me that this is something that I truly want even if it means avoiding public swimming and wearing pasties to hide my nipples when wearing t-shirts in the summer. 

I've had some looks but I haven't had anyone comment on my breasts directly yet. If one of my close friends ask about it I hope I'll have to courage to be honest: This is my body, my life, I don't plan on transitioning but I do want breasts. Call me crazy but I think it looks great. It looks great on you too. 

If I'm not up to giving the honest answer then I'll probably blame it on gynecomastia.

(27-04-2020, 09:55 PM)aroundthebend Wrote:  I'm also motivated by kink, although it took me a while to figure that out. And, like you, I've had a considerable amount of angst over just how far I want to take this and I've gone though many stops and starts. 

In the end it became clear to me that this is something that I truly want even if it means avoiding public swimming and wearing pasties to hide my nipples when wearing t-shirts in the summer. 

I've had some looks but I haven't had anyone comment on my breasts directly yet. If one of my close friends ask about it I hope I'll have to courage to be honest: This is my body, my life, I don't plan on transitioning but I do want breasts. Call me crazy but I think it looks great. It looks great on you too. 

If I'm not up to giving the honest answer then I'll probably blame it on gynecomastia.

We all have similar and yet different reasons for wanting breasts. 

I have been through many stops and starts, but most of the stop time did not last very long.  My breaks in growing my breasts have almost always come from "What will others think?".

After about 8 years of this, I have decided that I truly want breasts.

I believe that guys who do this, whether transitioning or not, really desire breasts and are willing to do just about anything to get them. This is not just a temporary phase or fetish. We are usually willing to make lifestyle changes in many areas. We make changes in our clothing to accommodate our breasts, whether to show or hide them. We change activities to our comfort levels. We often risk relationships or look for partners who will appreciate and encourage us.

I have not had anyone directly comment or ask me about my breasts. More in question for me might be someone inquiring about my wearing a bra. I guess I would handle each situation differently depending on the person asking. Either way, I don't really owe anyone an explanation.

Joey

[quote pid='210688' dateline='1588106619']
Either way, I don't really owe anyone an explanation.
Joey
[/quote]

so much this. your breasts are nobody else's business.

It has been a long time since I posted. I thought I would give an update.  First off I read through all the posts again. I want to thank everyone for their replies.

I took 2,000mg of PM pills and massaged the serum into my chest twice a day for 25 days.  I quit because my ED problems became much worse and I started feeling very self conscious about my breasts.   I took maybe 3 months off pills but kept using the serum a couple times a week.  I then took another 25 days of PM and serum.  I am now off the pills again and just using the serum 2 times a day.

I attached new pictures as of today.  I would say I probably haven't had any growth. But I will say I have become very aware of them. 

They seem to jiggle more when I walk and even bounce when I run.  They feel heavier and sometimes I think the breasts are slightly changing shapes. 

When I look in the mirror I see a man with small breasts. some days I think that is hot and I really like it. Other days I want to hide them and super embarrassed about having breasts.   When I get in the pool I feel like how can people not notice I have small girly breasts.  When I was younger having very little chest hair showed the definition in my chest. Now I feel like not having chest hair makes my breasts even more feminine and stand out more.

But I think a lot of this is just in my head.  I doubt I have had any growth.  and I am a little scared were to go from here.  I don't want to transition.  I like being a manly man with a big beard and tattoos.  But I get turned seeing myself with small breasts. I really want to see myself with breasts that are just a little bigger and just a little more defined.

I really appreciate everyone's replies. I read them often and take them all to heart. This is the only place I have to talk about this.

I can't add attachments. I don't know what I am doing wrong. I changed my profile picture to a current picture from today.

I am a fringe member on this forum, since I’m definitely not trying to grow breasts.

From my own kink standpoint, I would LOVE having them.  However, that would only be useful to me about 5% of the time.  The rest of the time I’d be embarrassed by them.

Several years ago, when going from lurker to poster here, I thought I’d maybe go for boobs.  But then, I quickly realized that if I myself have a revulsion at seeing a dude with boobs, it did not make sense for me to become one.  Yet I keep hovering around the fringe because I have some compelling fascination with feminization.  I only want to present as 100% male, and lift weights daily to maintain a physique that as closely resembles Tarzan as my 63 year old body will permit.  Yet I focus on butt, thighs, calves and pecs, to enhance feminine proportions.  Since going grain-free, I’ve shrunk my waist to 27” and I love it.  There are few things more feminine than a small waist.  I’m fortunate to have a full mane of wavy blond hair that now reaches to my lower back.  I keep my body and face shaved smooth, face to toe.  Here I am, wanting to present as male and simultaneously trying to look like a girl.

So I’m commenting, to make the case for a very broad range of tactics and inclinations, while we here explore whatever it is that motivates us.

hello everyone. it has been a while since I posted. I haven't been on PM for a while now.  My breasts have shrunk from 42" to 40".    i can feel a donut ring around both areolas when i lay down. Sitting up I can grab a decently size mass behind both nipples.  These are causing my chest to look very feminine and stick out.  Is there anything  I can do to make these lumps go away or smaller?  I am feeling very self conscious about my chest.  With a tshirt it is obvious they are poking out too much for a man.   I thought these lumps would go down in size when i stopped taking PM.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon