Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My screwed up reason for wanting breasts

(20-02-2023, 12:27 AM)Karen Hart Wrote:  Oh, wow! If I were you, I would find an opening to test her reaction by half-jokingly, saying something to her, like "You know, it might kinda cool to have some big titties". "What do you think? Would I look good with some B-cups?" "Would it turn you on if I had big boobs and wore a sexy bra for you?" You get the idea. It sounds like she is trying to help you hide your boobs but it also sounds like she might enjoy you wearing a bra, too. I like where tis is going. Good luck.

oh yea, I know what you mean.  Great idea. I am going to take it slow. I think if I complain a couple more times about my nipples being itchy exercising she will buy me a sports bra. That would be such a huge step.  Then see if I can slide in some comments about what if they were bigger.

(20-02-2023, 05:40 AM)wInzIg316 Wrote:  [moderator notice - unnecessary quoting removed]

I posted a response to this earlier but somehow it didn’t take. Here goes again.

You have a wonderful pair of breasts! Not so large that you can’t go bare breasted at the beach but there is nevertheless a there there, nicely firmed female-looking breast tissue. No wonder you enjoy them. 

My own breasts are natural, from gynecomastia, and they gave grown larger over the years. I enlarged nipples with Supple Nipps. I also use progesterone cream, which makes them wonderfully soft to the touch and makes my nipples highly erogenous. I, too, have a small hairless penis to go with my large breasts, and I absolutely love the combination!
Thank you so much!  you just described what my NBE goal is.

(19-02-2023, 07:34 PM)PerkyAcups Wrote:  
(18-02-2023, 07:35 PM)Karen Hart Wrote:  Perky... what does your wife say about your breasts? Was she aware of your desire to grow them? Was she involved or did she know that you were taking herbs for growth?

She does not know I took herbs for growth.   She has made a few comments. She would see me changing and say hey boobies.  When she sees my nipples showing through a shirt she will pinch or flick them.  She will occasionally say you need to change shirts. I said my nipples grew because I had my nipples pierced for so long. I do think it stretched them some.   

Just this week though after walking with the neighbors I complained about my nipples itching.  She said I needed a sports bra while exercising and walking.  She had me try on her tank top to see if it was tight enough.  She said I should try to buy a 'wife beater' a size to small and try that, before she orders me a sports bra.  

last night we had too much to drink. She asked if my nipples where still bothering me. I said yes. she smiled. I said it's not funny. She replied with a giggle, 'it kind of is'.

it has been an interesting week.
When you make love you should suggest that she suck them. I've been married twice and for both my wives, including my current one, sucking and fondling my nipples has been an integral part of our lovemaking. I also had a partner between marriages who couldn't keep her hands off my breasts. My wife now loves to work my nipples while she sucks my penis to orgasm. I don't last long!

(20-02-2023, 04:43 PM)PerkyAcups Wrote:  
(20-02-2023, 12:27 AM)Karen Hart Wrote:  Oh, wow! If I were you, I would find an opening to test her reaction by half-jokingly, saying something to her, like "You know, it might kinda cool to have some big titties". "What do you think? Would I look good with some B-cups?" "Would it turn you on if I had big boobs and wore a sexy bra for you?" You get the idea. It sounds like she is trying to help you hide your boobs but it also sounds like she might enjoy you wearing a bra, too. I like where tis is going. Good luck.

oh yea, I know what you mean.  Great idea. I am going to take it slow. I think if I complain a couple more times about my nipples being itchy exercising she will buy me a sports bra. That would be such a huge step.  Then see if I can slide in some comments about what if they were bigger.
If you keep making it like you are ashamed of it then she will probably be a lot more cautious about recommending anything.  You are really just hurting yourself.  Think about it, if you were doing something to her and it visibly made her uncomfortable to be the point where she would freeze (using your words) then would you even try to go further with whatever that may be?

Just try one of her bras, a mesh one probably put it on and tell her that for some reason you enjoy how it feels and that you like the feeling of your boobs being cupped by the bra.  If you give her the opening then she might take it but if you just keep diminishing it and getting quiet then she will not pursue it further.  It is what it is.  Just my two cents.

[moderator notice - unnecessary quoting removed]

very good point.  After realizing how much better T-shirts looked on me wearing the sports bra I decided I am going to find the right time to ask her to buy me one.  I am going to tell her I tried tank tops and those didn't help.  I am going to tell her I feel really self conscious in just a shirt. How I have been dreading summer because of T-shirts. I can lift my breasts up to show her how much they move how my shirts drape over my breasts. I want the sports bra to help with that.

[moderator notice - unnecessary quoting removed]

Agreed, dont tell her you feel really self conscious.  You have to let her know that you kinda like them and they are very sensitive but they are rubbing and shafting.  That you really did like how they felt cupped by the sports bra.  If you make it look like you are REALLY self conscious about it then she would do everything in her power to try to not bring attention to them and is that what you want? lol

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon