Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Video link

Interesting video by Dr Powers.

https://youtu.be/fefu33e8O-0

I like the segment @ the 38 minutes mark.

I was able to persuade my endoro to let me try this out.

I will update this thread with more information in a month or so.

(21-03-2020, 05:54 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  I like the segment @ the 38 minutes mark.

I was able to persuade my endoro to let me try this out.

I will update this thread with more information in a month or so.

If you're referring to Estrogen to Estrone Ratio, I have wondered the same thing.  Please do let us know all.  Like all of the pro's and con's.

XO
Aria

Wow...lots of good stuff in there. The bits about progresterone were particularly interesting. For those who don't wish to watch, he said, among other things, that many transwomen will NOT progress to Tanner 5 from Tanner 4 without the use to progesterone. And it appears that *where* you apply it does matter, as he say that application to the face will affect adipose distribution. Fascinating.

Thanks for sharing.

Well ... A short update for now ..

Most of us with breast and nipple growth have probably felt the tender nipples that happen when you sneeze. Now imagine that feeling several times worse, lasting all day without the sneezing. With tender and itchy breasts to match.

That is were I am at on just a few days of starting to take the pills.

Hopefully within a few weeks I can expect some growth to kick in again.

Well .. here we are two weeks in.

By my tape measure, I do not seem to have grown any more volume

However, when I look in the mirror I can see the shape of both breasts heading towards the middle of my chest.

My bra's are definitely fuller, so hopefully at some point they will continue to grow larger, rather than just fill in.

I’ve been on progesterone since I started HRT and I can tell you it definitely helps the shape and growth of breast. When I was on herbs I was at a C. Injections have carried me all the way to an F almost G cup (20 cm difference between my underbust and bust line across the nipple) and I’m still growing (boobs are in pain now as I type).

It makes sense though to give transwomen progesterone and I don’t know why they don’t do this in western countries Huh . In Japan, I get progesterone and estrogen because they’re trying to make my hormone levels read as close to female as possible so I can have the proper body growth and development. But be patient, you’ll get results as long as you keep getting progesterone.

My new HRT Doctor put me on Subcutaneous Estrogen ( Estrogen Valerate ) and Progesterone ( Prometrium ) after all of my post op checks were completed and o.k.'d. .  I can say with certainty that the volume I lost during my 9 week abstinence of HRT for my surgery, has returned plus about 1/2" gain in my breasts, about a 3/4" gain in my hips and rear end.

My nipples are much more sensitive, and once in a while I have growth aches in both breasts.  I don't know if it's due to being switched over to injectable E or the addition of P.  Either way, I'm happy!

XO
Aria

(11-04-2020, 06:34 PM)Aria Wrote:  My nipples are much more sensitive, and once in a while I have growth aches in both breasts.  I don't know if it's due to being switched over to injectable E or the addition of P.  Either way, I'm happy!

Injectables are top tier I swear. I wish everyone could get them for their transition. Progesterone especially.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon