Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hamster buying

Not usually a person to overreact but Corona is spreading rapidly in Germany.
Scared of having 2 weeks quarantine with nothing in my cupboard, so buying lots of tomatoe soup flour and yeast to bake my own bread.
And probably a few six packs of Corona beer, weirdly is on special offer, half price, so will have to go for it ?

(15-03-2020, 05:47 PM)Drew Wrote:  Not usually a person to overreact but Corona is spreading rapidly in Germany.
Scared of having 2 weeks quarantine with nothing in my cupboard, so buying lots of tomatoe soup flour and yeast to bake my own bread.
And probably a few six packs of Corona beer, weirdly is on special offer, half price, so will have to go for it ?

its a good idea to have some food storage. here in the states, people are panic buying toilet paper and water for some reason that I dont underatand.  everyone is going crazy.

The TP is programming at its finest. The man in TV said there is a run on TP, so everyone goes out and buys TP. Personally, I think it’s a way to get people to stock up. Because most people are not only buying TP, but are also loading up on non perishable items. This serves a few purposes, it gets people into a prepping mindset for coming uncertainties. There is a strong possibility of either quarantine and/or Martial Law on the immediate horizon. Full pantries keep people indoors when the indictments are unsealed. The world is about to change. Stock up now. 

I’ve stayed fully stocked for the past seven years. On my 50th, I broke my ankle and went without pay for 10 weeks. I ran out of money and food. Like Scarlet O’Hara, I vowed never to go hungry again, and every trip to the store for the last seven years had been an excuse to top off my supplies.

(15-03-2020, 07:28 PM)Stevenator Wrote:  The TP is programming at its finest. The man in TV said there is a run on TP, so everyone goes out and buys TP. Personally, I think it’s a way to get people to stock up. Because most people are not only buying TP, but are also loading up on non perishable items. This serves a few purposes, it gets people into a prepping mindset for coming uncertainties. There is a strong possibility of either quarantine and/or Martial Law on the immediate horizon. Full pantries keep people indoors when the indictments are unsealed. The world is about to change. Stock up now. 

I’ve stayed fully stocked for the past seven years. On my 50th, I broke my ankle and went without pay for 10 weeks. I ran out of money and food. Like Scarlet O’Hara, I vowed never to go hungry again, and every trip to the store for the last seven years had been an excuse to top off my supplies.
Funny how people don't want to prep in the first place, then go crazy on stupid stuff.
Even here, I know a bit about prepping..  getting the family to go along? Impossible. 
So I have beans and rice and a ham, which won't last forever, but it'll get through a week or two...  But they won't eat the lentils, beans, quinoa, protein shakes, nuts, etc, etc, etc.

As for indictments, we can only hope. Maybe the shadow government JFK was talking about is going to end...? 
-Dianna

This scene (to 39:51) always come to mind in these types of situations:

https://youtu.be/jV_xEwb0ZiQ?t=2379

Yes, what is this toilet paper thing all about?
Was at the supermarket on Saturday and it was all gone. Suppose I will have to save my newspapers. Stock up on Heinz Tomato soup, 200 calories a tin, and weetabix, is my diet plan.

(16-03-2020, 03:13 AM)Drew Wrote:  Yes, what is this toilet paper thing all about?
Was at the supermarket on Saturday and it was all gone. Suppose I will have to save my newspapers. Stock up on Heinz Tomato soup, 200 calories a tin, and weetabix, is my diet plan.

Just use grass & leaves like your ancestors did .......

It’s a PsyOp to get Normies to prep, because Martial Law is coming. 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-Z4Humb7ARc

(16-03-2020, 04:42 AM)Stevenator Wrote:  
(16-03-2020, 03:13 AM)Drew Wrote:  Yes, what is this toilet paper thing all about?

Just use grass & leaves like your ancestors did .......

It’s a PsyOp to get Normies to prep, because Martial Law is coming. 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-Z4Humb7ARc

Been ordering a lot On eBay this month, bras, blouses, knickers and all arrived, just the one thing I really, really need an electric tin opener didn't come.
Am left handed so cannot open a tin and my electric opener is broken. Okay you right handers may think what is the problem, but seriously us lefties cannot open a tin, our right hands are total idiots and can do absolutely nothing. I may die of hunger ?

Take the can of food outside and rub it back and forth very hard over the lid for several minutes. Eventually it will grind down the lip and break through the lid. Hold it upside down so any shards of metal will fall & wash away and you’re in your tin like Flynn!

(18-03-2020, 09:55 PM)Stevenator Wrote:  Take the can of food outside and rub it back and forth very hard over the lid for several minutes. Eventually it will grind down the lip and break through the lid. Hold it upside down so any shards of metal will fall & wash away and you’re in your tin like Flynn!

Thanks but got my biggest knife and stabbed a tin of soup to death. Was a bit messy but is faster than trying to battle with a tin opener.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon