Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Slightly O/T: Anyone Jacked testosterone to boost estrogen?

(09-03-2020, 04:27 PM)Pandora56 Wrote:  [quote='Dianna1395' pid='209918' dateline='1583212017'] I also did a test where I took PM in conjunction with Estradiol and I seemed to have another massive growth spurt. PM was able to keep my Estrogen levels at a really decent level, almost identical to the pharma grade which surprised the hell out of me.  Keep in mind YMMV, but It was as if the PM was  sending me into hyper over-drive. My breasts exploded in growth and were sometime to sore to touch and I had to tape them when going on my jogs. Since I ran outta PM and haven't tried again they haven't been as sensitive, but still growing.

That's interesting. My comments I've seen say that one form of E will block another, but I'm guessing much of this was speculation and not personal experience. I have some PM bottles along with BO and that estro hops extract which I was saving for an emergency, but I'm really curious now. Maybe I'll just take them midweek in between injections idk.

I could really use a miracle at this point. I'd be satisfied with my breast growth if not for lacking in other parts of my body and crap going wrong in my life. Extra breast growth is just a consolation prize.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Slightly O/T: Anyone Jacked testosterone to boost estrogen? - by Dianna1395 - 03-03-2020, 06:06 AM
RE: Slightly O/T: Anyone Jacked testosterone to boost estrogen? - by Pandora56 - 09-03-2020, 04:27 PM
RE: Slightly O/T: Anyone Jacked testosterone to boost estrogen? - by Nightshade - 09-05-2020, 05:37 AM
RE: Slightly O/T: Anyone Jacked testosterone to boost estrogen? - by happyboobs - 11-05-2020, 01:18 AM
RE: Slightly O/T: Anyone Jacked testosterone to boost estrogen? - by Nightshade - 09-05-2020, 05:23 AM
RE: Slightly O/T: Anyone Jacked testosterone to boost estrogen? - by PaulaJ - 12-05-2020, 12:29 AM