Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Slightly O/T: Anyone Jacked testosterone to boost estrogen?

Hello, everyone,
I've been playing with some herbs here, standard ones: Reishi, White Peony, Vitex, Red Clover, and Solaray's Female Blend, and it has helped calm me down a bit from a few weeks back.
Question though, as the hormones shift: Could it be that low Testosterone causes Estrogen issues, because the body wants estrogen from higher testosterone? 
Has anyone tried this? 

I'm looking to get into counseling and maybe jump to pharma, though - age 44, built pretty wide, 44" band, I need to debate SERMs and give up breast (OUCH, but, I need to be realistic). So if I can boost the T levels (which are low regardless), while managing the DHT (Anne Vitale's information, see TNote 15 http://www.avitale.com/TNote15Testosterone.htm), then ... Maybe a means to manage things without transition? 

now, I present VERY masculine, and though I told the SO about it already, years ago, she doesn't really believe that there's any "woman" in me. Regardless of her opinions, I see lots of internal work, lots of traumas to resolve, so I need to plan ahead, and around her.

Meantime, I need to lose weight, change jobs (it's being outsourced, I can't give details - I don't know enough - but Finance is in a tailspin, and its industry wide.) And with the job timeline seeming to be about 3 months, I need to be circumspect at the same time. Get my hormone baselines, as if I need T therapy (most complete assay I've seen is for T replacement, ask for fractional E as well), and get a physical or two.

If anyone has any insights, I'd appreciate hearing them.
Thank you,
-Dianna

BTW, built up to: 
SP: 2 caplets @ 585 mg X3 / day   --> 1170 mg X3 /day --> 3510 mg / day
Vitex: 1 caplet @ 400 mg X3/day   --> 1200 mg / day
Reishi: 1 caplet @ 450 mg X3/day    --> 1350 mg/day     (Just noticed I'm taking half the suggested dose. Hmm.)

WP: 1 ml 3X/day - Lunch one is delayed until bedtime.
Red Clover: 2 caplets @ 800 mg 3X/day  (Blossom & herb)

Solaray Blend SP-7c: 2 caplets totaling 920mg 3X/day  --> 2760 mg / day1 caplet @ mg X3/day

Olly "Good bye Stress": L-Theanine and GABA gummies 100 mg GABA at night.

Also just completed a Gaia Liver Cleanse bottle, 486 mg X2 @ once/day  --> 972 mg / day   Milk Thistle and Burdock

Exercise is the basic program at SissyFitness Reddit, with some extra actions thrown in to work the butt while stretching the quads, though I'm only doing 1 round, not the three I want to work up to. Increased protein intake but cut eating to 16/8 Intermittent Fasting. MOSTLY clean.

And I ordered Ainterol, figuring it would arrive in 2 weeks, it arrived today. Shipped from NY, not Thailand. :-P  TBD, got enough stuff for "ramping up" already, probably Mid March for change over.

(03-03-2020, 06:06 AM)Dianna1395 Wrote:  Question though, as the hormones shift: Could it be that low Testosterone causes Estrogen issues, because the body wants estrogen from higher testosterone? 

Has anyone tried this? 

now, I present VERY masculine, and though I told the SO about it already, years ago, she doesn't really believe that there's any "woman" in me. Regardless of her opinions, I see lots of internal work, lots of traumas to resolve, so I need to plan ahead, and around her.

Meantime, I need to lose weight, cand get a physical or two.
Exercise is the basic program at SissyFitness Reddit, with some extra actions thrown in to work the butt while stretching the quads, though I'm only doing 1 round, not the three I want to work up to. Increased protein intake but cut eating to 16/8 Intermittent Fasting. MOSTLY clean.

If anyone has any insights, I'd appreciate hearing them.
Thank you,
-Dianna

Interment fasting is a great way,mixed with cardio to shed some weight. Insulin resistance is the biggest factor to weight loss, so cutting down sugary carbs like processed grains, is a must. Mixing that with High Intensity training and/or cardio; you will acquire a bombshell body in no time. Diet is key, I can supply ample information, but it's all readily available online. Lots of NBE'ers seem very resourceful in this aspect in finding information so I know you will too. Fasting also releases natural HGH which is so important to breast growth. I know the one meal a day program is legit too and fun because every meal is a feast. 

I often wondered how the conversion process worked at first in regards to Aromatase up-regulators. I had a lot of delayed breast growth because my T levels were always so high. I was living a very masculine lifestyle when I started to take Peony and Bovine Ovary, my testicles turned blue, hurt like hell and I got some headaches once mixing it with Pituitary and thyroid glandular's. Over time this stopped and I noticed a leasing effect of the BO on my body. I started to think maybe because my testosterone levels were now identical to a female, the BO wasn't converting T into E like once when I first began. I attributed this to the loss of leydig cells causing aromatase no longer being as effective. 

I tested this notion by getting on Pharma grade blockers and Estrogen and I seen a sudden increase in growth.

Over the past 3 years I went from 800 ng/dl Testosterone to 38 ng/dl

I also started to take DHEA in conjunction and adding progesterone cream. 

This seemed to really rev up breast growth. Since my leydig cells were brought to such a minimal state the new estrogen's were up-taking quickly to my receptors very effectively. Perhaps the BO primed my body for it. Let it be known these are my hypothesis, as I am not a doctor, nor do I have the ability to properly know what is really happening here. Gene signaling is a very complex mechanism and to know would require a lot more than I am capable of.

I also did a test where I took PM in conjunction with Estradiol and I seemed to have another massive growth spurt. PM was able to keep my Estrogen levels at a really decent level, almost identical to the pharma grade which surprised the hell out of me.  Keep in mind YMMV, but It was as if the PM was  sending me into hyper over-drive. My breasts exploded in growth and were sometime to sore to touch and I had to tape them when going on my jogs. Since I ran outta PM and haven't tried again they haven't been as sensitive, but still growing. I've been lazy on my massages lately though to which helps big time.

I just think, from my own personal experience that Aromatization is only important in the beginning your NBE program when T Levels are very high, which to my reasonable thinking thinks it may cause a massive surge of E to influx the body once you first begin or have ample T to convert to E.

Anyways, best of luck on your journey. 

~Jasmine

This is something I'd be interested to know as well. Right now I'm not sexually active so I don't really care too much, but at some point I might want to be more functional.

As far as White Peony increasing the amount of T converted to E, I think I remember a discussion where someone said their T lowered while on WP. I'm debating whether to buy WP as I'm already on Finasteride and low T, but the WP might help with my inflammation so idk.

I'm surprised you're still with the missus after everything you posted about her, but not really any of my business Wink" alt="Wink" title="Wink">

(09-03-2020, 04:27 PM)Pandora56 Wrote:  [quote='Dianna1395' pid='209918' dateline='1583212017'] I also did a test where I took PM in conjunction with Estradiol and I seemed to have another massive growth spurt. PM was able to keep my Estrogen levels at a really decent level, almost identical to the pharma grade which surprised the hell out of me.  Keep in mind YMMV, but It was as if the PM was  sending me into hyper over-drive. My breasts exploded in growth and were sometime to sore to touch and I had to tape them when going on my jogs. Since I ran outta PM and haven't tried again they haven't been as sensitive, but still growing.

That's interesting. My comments I've seen say that one form of E will block another, but I'm guessing much of this was speculation and not personal experience. I have some PM bottles along with BO and that estro hops extract which I was saving for an emergency, but I'm really curious now. Maybe I'll just take them midweek in between injections idk.

I could really use a miracle at this point. I'd be satisfied with my breast growth if not for lacking in other parts of my body and crap going wrong in my life. Extra breast growth is just a consolation prize.

(09-05-2020, 05:37 AM)Nightshade Wrote:  

(09-03-2020, 04:27 PM)Pandora56 Wrote:  [quote='Dianna1395' pid='209918' dateline='1583212017'] I also did a test where I took PM in conjunction with Estradiol and I seemed to have another massive growth spurt. PM was able to keep my Estrogen levels at a really decent level, almost identical to the pharma grade which surprised the hell out of me.  Keep in mind YMMV, but It was as if the PM was  sending me into hyper over-drive. My breasts exploded in growth and were sometime to sore to touch and I had to tape them when going on my jogs. Since I ran outta PM and haven't tried again they haven't been as sensitive, but still growing.

That's interesting. My comments I've seen say that one form of E will block another, but I'm guessing much of this was speculation and not personal experience. I have some PM bottles along with BO and that estro hops extract which I was saving for an emergency, but I'm really curious now. Maybe I'll just take them midweek in between injections idk.

I could really use a miracle at this point. I'd be satisfied with my breast growth if not for lacking in other parts of my body and crap going wrong in my life. Extra breast growth is just a consolation prize.

Have you tried a lot of estrogen heavy foods? Flax seed ground organic is great. I use this and a lot of GLA, Omegas and minerals in detox/herb vitamin shakes to start off the day. Also try to do little to no caffeine, drink a green teas and make sure plenty of d3 and calcium etc and eat enough+ lots of water.

just a few tips most all basics you most likely know.. best growth to you and all Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile">

I sort of did when I was younger. I had read about alcohol increasing aromatization, and of heavy weightlifting increasing testosterone, and put two and two together. Not sure how much it actually worked. How much of my chest was muscle vs fat vs breast tissue back then is hard to say. It's much more breast tissue now though.

For awhile, I also took a supplement that supposedly increases testosterone, ZMA Fuel. Not sure it really does. Increasing T levels may lead to further masculinization. Are you sure this is something you want, especially since you are considering pharma?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon