Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ainterol atomizers

Curious if anyone knows which Ainterol atomizer is stronger/better for males to use.
The X-R1 or the 69 days.
I had ordered the X-R1 and received teh 69 days without prior notification and feel like I`m getting duped.

(02-03-2020, 08:17 PM)Ashley71847 Wrote:  Curious if anyone knows which Ainterol atomizer is stronger/better for males to use.
The X-R1 or the 69 days.
I had ordered the X-R1 and received teh 69 days without prior notification and feel like I`m getting duped.

I've tried each of the others (they're very similar to each other) but not the 69 days. 

Ainterol presents the 69 Days Atomizer as different from all their other atomizers (they literally say that) and that unlike their other atomizers, they say their 69 Days offering does NOT need capsules to be used in conjunction with it (unlike their other atomizers, which they suggest using together with capsules).

That implies that their 69 Day atomizer is the strongest one on offer by Ainterol.

If they gave you the 69 Days one instead of any of their others, they likely assume they've upgraded what you ordered.

I'm guessing they only thing stronger is literally slathering on the Ainterol PM Liquid Extract (which I'm not sure they'd even recommend doing).

I'd personally give the 69 Days a go and see what it's like.

https://ainterol.us/cosmetics/skin-care/...1.69fl.oz/

I just saw it was 10 bucks more so maybe it is stronger.
I just wish they would have contacted me first.
I guess I`ll try it out Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon