Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My results

After a year or so on PM, and probably just natural Gynecomastia, I grew these which are a solid A cup.  I've been off PM for almost 3 years now and feel like I managed to get a nice little pair out of it.  Maybe should start again? Should change my name here too as removed piercings a couple of years ago. Any opinions, comments, most welcome.

(01-03-2020, 06:38 AM)Piercednips Wrote:  After a year or so on PM, and probably just natural Gynecomastia, I grew these which are a solid A cup.  I've been off PM for almost 3 years now and feel like I managed to get a nice little pair out of it.  Maybe should start again?  Should change my name here too as removed piercings a couple of years ago. Any opinions, comments, most welcome.

Re: managed to get a nice little pair out of it

Yes indeed...looks nice.

Very nice!
I think you should have even more growth if you start up again.
You have very nice shape already.
Bobbi

Your boobs look great keep going hun

(01-03-2020, 06:38 AM)Piercednips Wrote:  After a year or so on PM, and probably just natural Gynecomastia, I grew these which are a solid A cup.  I've been off PM for almost 3 years now and feel like I managed to get a nice little pair out of it.  Maybe should start again?  Should change my name here too as removed piercings a couple of years ago. Any opinions, comments, most welcome.

Looking good !  Only need to change name when/if you feel you need too.  BTW, is the picture that goes with your posts, you ?

(02-03-2020, 06:32 PM)Aria Wrote:  

Looking good !  Only need to change name when/if you feel you need too.  BTW, is the picture that goes with your posts, you ?

Thank you, Aria, and indeed it is my picture, from about 4 years ago.

(01-03-2020, 01:59 PM)VergeOfDiscovery Wrote:  

Re: managed to get a nice little pair out of it

Yes indeed...looks nice.

Why thank you VOD!

(01-03-2020, 02:45 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Very nice!
I think you should have even more growth if you start up again.
You have very nice shape already.
Bobbi

Thanks Bobbi, and I wonder if I would - always wanted a pair of B's!

(01-03-2020, 11:56 PM)MsMichelle Wrote:  Your boobs look great keep going hun

Aww thanks Michelle.  Have you posted yours?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon