Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Sorry for my Absence Lately

HI, Boys and Gurls.

Geeze, things have gotten crazy over the last 6 - 7 months....

1.  Found a new HRT/Gender Doctor.  (They finally opened a Transgender Clinic in a major hospital in my hometown !)

2.  Had the real dreaded chat with my wife that I had been on real HRT for over 18 months.

3.  Was diagnosed with bone on bone arthritic hip and it needed replaced !  DAMN !

4.  Had to put up with BAD dysphoria for 2 months for my surgery to happen safely.... (Hip Replacement took place Jan 17th of this year.)  So, I had to totally give up Estrogen !  Angry Angry Angry
          The only good thing is I only lost a little fullness in the breasts and a touch on the rear and hips.  As soon as I get stable again on HRT and get back to where I was back in December of 2019 I will start posting pics again for my pervert gurl friends.......  and yes, you know who you are ! !   Big Grin

But, as some of you know, I have lurked every chance I got.  (Glad to see Julie posting again!)  And I even gave a couple of half baked pearls of wisdom to some peeps.

Anyways.....   As always, Julie, Bobbi I AM keeping my eyes on you two !   Cool Dodgy Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Love, as Alway

Aria

Oh wow, that surgery sounded rough! Glad to see you’re okay though.
I can definitely empathize with you on the no hormones for 2 months; it should be a crime to be off hormones for that long.
I hope your wife took the news of you being on actual estradiol okay.

Anyway, glad you’re back among the living and growing XD. Can’t wait to hear more from you.

Valkyrie (CafeMaid1900)✌︎('ω')✌︎

(27-02-2020, 05:36 PM)Valkyrie2020 Wrote:  Oh wow, that surgery sounded rough! Glad to see you’re okay though.
I can definitely empathize with you on the no hormones for 2 months; it should be a crime to be off hormones for that long.

Anyway, glad you’re back among the living and growing XD. Can’t wait to hear more from you.

Hi Ya Valkyrie...   Surgery wasn't so bad, except being off the "juice" for 2 months.  Recovery is still on going, except the leg that had the hip replacement is 1.5 - 2" longer than the other.  Which in turn puts pressure on my back....  But, that helps my femme walk/strut !   Big Grin

My wife took the surprise better than I hoped she would.  I figure some yelling ect., but not much at all..

Thanks for you well wishes

Aria  xoxo

(27-02-2020, 10:07 PM)Aria Wrote:  
(27-02-2020, 05:36 PM)Valkyrie2020 Wrote:  Oh wow, that surgery sounded rough! Glad to see you’re okay though.

Hi Ya Valkyrie...   Surgery wasn't so bad, except being off the "juice" for 2 months.  Recovery is still on going, except the leg that had the hip replacement is 1.5 - 2" longer than the other.  Which in turn puts pressure on my back....  But, that helps my femme walk/strut !   Big Grin

My wife took the surprise better than I hoped she would.  I figure some yelling ect., but not much at all..

Thanks for you well wishes

Aria  xoxo

I am glad to read that your wife took the news well, the sceptical side of me thinks it's not over yet.

My wife is kinda excepting, but it's still hard on her, and we still have our "quite" days.

Hi ya Janet...   Oh, but I didn't say "things" were over..   As a matter of fact, I wished she would of came apart and screamed, hollered stomped around..   The reaction would of been understandable, at the least.

I think she is trying to wrap her head around it in a few other ways as well.  We have been shopping for women's clothing together, even tho it seems awkward still.  And when she was with me checking into the hospital for my surgery, the Intake Receptionist seemed puzzled cause my "Preferred Name" was Aria, and not my legal name.  My wife just explained that " Somedays, " He feels like a She."   

So, even tho there will be storms ahead, I will see rather we can survive relatively unscathed ! 

XO Aria

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon