Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hair removal

Hi, we find all sorts of strange stuff online and though it mostly seems ridiculous we still have to try it  Rolleyes

Just tried out the so called permanent hair removal using tumeric on my arm as a test. Guess what! Yes I still have a very hairy arm but now it's yellow. Now searching you tube and google-ing for more weird crap to try out on myself, just for fun.

(21-11-2019, 11:40 PM)Drew Wrote:  Hi, we find all sorts of strange stuff online and though it mostly seems ridiculous we still have to try it  Rolleyes

Just tried out the so called permanent hair removal using tumeric on my arm as a test. Guess what! Yes I still have a very hairy arm but now it's yellow. Now searching you tube and google-ing for more weird crap to try out on myself, just for fun.
Epilator is the way to go, dropping your T slows it down, epilating will bake it grow back a lot finer.

I’m a big fan of my LumaRx IPL Pro Home Laser. It has sufficiently zapped all my body hair. It *does* grow back, though much finer every time. Usually two months after zapping. I’m going to need another full body zap soon, hopefully to wipe out remaining hairs that are in their growing cycle, that seems to be in “threes”.  If I do continue to grow sparse hairs, I’m going to consider an epilator. I shaved fine hairs from my legs today for the first time in two months. I was kinda annoyed about that, but a hairs natural growing cycle is three stages, that’s why IPL/Laser takes several sessions. A full body session takes three hours and it’s kind of a pain with all the contortion involved. I’m suspect that the lack of testosterone helps, too.

(28-11-2019, 06:18 AM)Stevenator Wrote:  I’m a big fan of my LumaRx IPL Pro Home Laser. It has sufficiently zapped all my body hair. It *does* grow back, though much finer every time. Usually two months after zapping. I’m going to need another full body zap soon, hopefully to wipe out remaining hairs that are in their growing cycle, that seems to be in “threes”.  If I do continue to grow sparse hairs, I’m going to consider an epilator. I shaved fine hairs from my legs today for the first time in two months. I was kinda annoyed about that, but a hairs natural growing cycle is three stages, that’s why IPL/Laser takes several sessions. A full body session takes three hours and it’s kind of a pain with all the contortion involved. I’m suspect that the lack of testosterone helps, too.

Thanks for the info, have actually ordered a cheap IPL laser from e-bay, 40 euro, just to try it out, but read that it cannot remove grey hair.
Have a mixture of grey and dark so suspect I will need to use a combination of IPL and Epilator.
The thought of violently ripping out hair on mass with an epilator isn't appealing but no pain, no gain.
Read somewhere that applying a very small amount of talcum powder to the skin before using the epilator helps.
Suppose I will update here with before and after photos and let you know how painful it is.
Trying to keep the testosterone down with Reishi but cannot be sure it's working, ordered that and my PM from e-bay so for all I know it could just be sawdust, I know the fenugreek I have is the real deal because it absolutely stinks.

The LumaRx IPL Pro, as far as I’m aware, still has the largest head on the market. I have a mixture of grey hair too, and from what I can tell, the blast of electricity that you’re sending through your skin does have an overall effect on hair not effected by the overall treatment. It’s hard to describe, but after each treatment, hair grows back very fine, be it black or gray hairs.

Have the day off and home alone.....YEAH...girl day Big Grinand
Complete body shave and IPL laser after...done it.
If your reading Stevenator, I know you IPL, is it normal that the bedroom stinks of burnt hair or do I have a dodgy machine?

Also today for the first time in my life shaved my armpits. Feels so great now, how something so simple and easy can feel so good ?

Starting to love my Silk Epil, though I still think it was originally designed as a torture instrument.
Read in the instructions to pull the skin taught in the area to epil????
They are boobs! How the hell can anybody manage to do that on boobs?
Really, have tried, it doesn't go too well.
Just end up squashing a boob making a small hill to navigate.

(13-02-2020, 02:16 PM)Drew Wrote:  Starting to love my Silk Epil, though I still think it was originally designed as a torture instrument.

Yes that is normal. Congrats!! <3

(13-02-2020, 02:16 PM)Drew Wrote:  Starting to love my Silk Epil, though I still think it was originally designed as a torture instrument.
Wait till you catch your nipple ..lol

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon