Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Breast forms

Thumbs Down 

I have not worn my breast forms in a few years. I started with B's before starting to grow my own.

Imagine my joy when finding them again today, my own are bigger than the forms ..

Pure joy.

Ant life grand???
Bobbi

LOL years ago I had to make my own forms. Started with putting about a cup of water in condoms and shoving them into my bra. Loved how they jiggle when going downstairs or cycling over rough ground. Eventually though they would burst and make a mess.
Then started pouring birdseed into stockings and using the knot where I tied off as a simulated nipple for unpadded bras.

(22-02-2020, 03:39 AM)jannet.duff Wrote:  I have not worn my breast forms in a few years. I started with B's before starting to grow my own.

Imagine my joy when finding them again today, my own are bigger than the forms ..

Pure joy.

Sounds Lovely.
I've decided I need to follow in your, and so many others', footsteps...
And I'm no longer willing to wait.
?

(24-02-2020, 08:58 PM)Dianna1395 Wrote:  
(22-02-2020, 03:39 AM)jannet.duff Wrote:  I have not worn my breast forms in a few years. I started with B's before starting to grow my own.

Pure joy.

Sounds Lovely.
I've decided I need to follow in your, and so many others', footsteps...
And I'm no longer willing to wait.
?

It's not an easy journey, having friends and family that support you are a strong must.

One important piece of information I can give you for your own mental health, if you read an online  transgender news article  DO NOT READ THE COMMENTS.

I ended up buying some rather large ones - one pair is F cup and the other is around D iirc. I bought them mainly as I'm posting videos online now. If you have a loose bra they're good for adding cleavage or adding shape to a tight top.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon