Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Professional Consequences ?

I decided in 2018 that I want to have real boobs, not just moobs. I tried a 16 day plan of my design in early January 2020 using massaged and overdosing on PM serum, Naturaful cream and Naturaful patches. I didn't get the results I wanted, but later discovered some "development" of breast "framework" in my smaller, right boob. Meaning although my right boob didn't get bigger or change shape, the inside of it feels different to the touching.

In this process, the effects of the PM got in my head. I went from "I just want my right boob to be as big as my left" to "I want to take the PM pills and supplement it with the PM serum to get my right boob as big as my left."

I'm seeing a therapist, and she was shocked when I told her that I want to do the pills now, instead of waiting until I no longer have to work. I told my sister this, too, and she says it's a bad idea. Because of what might happen while at work.

I've had "pseudo" gyno since a teen, and was made fun of it while at school. I even had comments at work from when I started there in 2007 until a few years ago, albeit not in a shaming sense, so I started to wear compression shirts to hide them.

This plan I did changed the way I thought about hiding. I don't want to go overboard with the PM and I'll still wear the compression shirts, but I've always seen my boobs as playthings and I want them to be bigger, but at the moment more close to being symmetrical. It's about a half-cup difference between the two and my left looks, and moves, more feminine than my right.

And if by doing so makes them into a full/real B cup size and I become more feminine looking, so be it.

So... Has anyone had bad experiences at work? I work 3rd shift at a 24-hour grocery store and people will eventually notice... I think I can handle weird looks, off comments and the such from customers (I kinda do now, anyway - fair and unfair). And I've been bullied since 1st grade for basically every reason you can think of... Tall, fat, weird nose, ugly, man-boobs... So it's not anything too different than what I've already been accustomed to, though being labeled as Trans or homosexual would be new...

I'm more worried about what others at work might think of it - from top-down of the store, not much from workers from other shifts. In the handbook, the company basically says it doesn't care about differences in people, just if they can do the job and how we should treat others with respect. I just don't want HR to call me in or punish me for something stupid, just because I'd look different than before and "someone" doesn't like it... We had, at one time, a deli worker that went FTM, removed breasts, HRT, name change... And I don't know the reason, but he doesn't work here anymore. Maybe just found a better job, but maybe also "forced out". Who knows...

And I must say that I live in a Conservative area in the state and most of my extended family are Conservative, too...

My sister supports me in my wanting of genuine boobs, but she doesn't want me to put in a position of ridicule and potentially lose "a good position" of a steady, stable full-time job that I've held since 2007. My therapist agrees with my sister's concern; so much so that I have to do a pros/cons analysis so I know of the benefits and risks. I was considering on telling my boss and maybe HR about what I want to do. I want them to know, so they won't get surprised and so they can understand.

I talked to a trusted co-worker and he said that it's not anyone's business on what I want for myself. He even went to the point of saying that if the store has any issues, I should work elsewhere to a more accepting employer...

But I don't want to work anywhere else, I like where I am. I'm not a salesman, I don't like talking on telephones or doing presentations, I'm not a people-person... I just want to show up, do my job and go home.

… And thankfully, since it's been around a month since my 16-day "journey", the PM juices are out of my system and this "I'm doing this, no matter what" desire has dissipated in my mind. I'm still interested, but I don't want to be reckless and ruin a good thing I have...

(19-02-2020, 07:37 PM)Lancer Wrote:  I decided in 2018 that I want to have real boobs, not just moobs. I tried a 16 day plan of my design in early January 2020 using massaged and overdosing on PM serum, Naturaful cream and Naturaful patches. I didn't get the results I wanted, but later discovered some "development" of breast "framework" in my smaller, right boob. Meaning although my right boob didn't get bigger or change shape, the inside of it feels different to the touching.

In this process, the effects of the PM got in my head. I went from "I just want my right boob to be as big as my left" to "I want to take the PM pills and supplement it with the PM serum to get my right boob as big as my left."

I'm seeing a therapist, and she was shocked when I told her that I want to do the pills now, instead of waiting until I no longer have to work. I told my sister this, too, and she says it's a bad idea. Because of what might happen while at work.

I've had "pseudo" gyno since a teen, and was made fun of it while at school. I even had comments at work from when I started there in 2007 until a few years ago, albeit not in a shaming sense, so I started to wear compression shirts to hide them.

This plan I did changed the way I thought about hiding. I don't want to go overboard with the PM and I'll still wear the compression shirts, but I've always seen my boobs as playthings and I want them to be bigger, but at the moment more close to being symmetrical. It's about a half-cup difference between the two and my left looks, and moves, more feminine than my right.

And if by doing so makes them into a full/real B cup size and I become more feminine looking, so be it.

So... Has anyone had bad experiences at work? I work 3rd shift at a 24-hour grocery store and people will eventually notice... I think I can handle weird looks, off comments and the such from customers (I kinda do now, anyway - fair and unfair). And I've been bullied since 1st grade for basically every reason you can think of... Tall, fat, weird nose, ugly, man-boobs... So it's not anything too different than what I've already been accustomed to, though being labeled as Trans or homosexual would be new...

I'm more worried about what others at work might think of it - from top-down of the store, not much from workers from other shifts. In the handbook, the company basically says it doesn't care about differences in people, just if they can do the job and how we should treat others with respect. I just don't want HR to call me in or punish me for something stupid, just because I'd look different than before and "someone" doesn't like it... We had, at one time, a deli worker that went FTM, removed breasts, HRT, name change... And I don't know the reason, but he doesn't work here anymore. Maybe just found a better job, but maybe also "forced out". Who knows...

And I must say that I live in a Conservative area in the state and most of my extended family are Conservative, too...

My sister supports me in my wanting of genuine boobs, but she doesn't want me to put in a position of ridicule and potentially lose "a good position" of a steady, stable full-time job that I've held since 2007. My therapist agrees with my sister's concern; so much so that I have to do a pros/cons analysis so I know of the benefits and risks. I was considering on telling my boss and maybe HR about what I want to do. I want them to know, so they won't get surprised and so they can understand.

I talked to a trusted co-worker and he said that it's not anyone's business on what I want for myself. He even went to the point of saying that if the store has any issues, I should work elsewhere to a more accepting employer...

But I don't want to work anywhere else, I like where I am. I'm not a salesman, I don't like talking on telephones or doing presentations, I'm not a people-person... I just want to show up, do my job and go home.

… And thankfully, since it's been around a month since my 16-day "journey", the PM juices are out of my system and this "I'm doing this, no matter what" desire has dissipated in my mind. I'm still interested, but I don't want to be reckless and ruin a good thing I have...

Yikes ...

The only person that knows or has any idea on what may or may not happen is yourself.

My only suggestion is think of the worst case possible scenario, and ask yourself .. will it be worth it ?

Ok ..Saying that,  here is what I did ..

I came out to HR a full 2 years before I started to present at work. In my mind, it gave my employer ample time to either get everything they needed to get in place, or find away to fire me. For me, they got everything in place. Including having coparate HR come down and do transgender awareness training. When Jannet finally made her appearance, it was mostly a non issue, and to be honest I don't think I could find a better bunch of people to work with.

Now, even when Jannet showed up, I already had two other jobs to look at, and with my experience, I would have had no problem getting one of them...

We do have a few very religious people working in our facility, and even in my family. they have been supporting.

I will admit to being one of the few lucky people. You milage and luck may vary.

The night of April 2nd I had the courage to ask my boss what he would say if I decided to take herbal supplements to have boobs... He's been my boss since 2007, so we have a good understanding between each other.

After a couple seconds of silence, he told me he'd have no problem. He then told me his friend from England wants to do the same thing, too.

What I didn't expect was that my boss told me if anyone says anything to me that makes me feel uncomfortable in any way, I'm to let him know so he can take care of it...

It honestly felt like I was dreaming, like it didn't really happen...

And after the shock, I asked him if I should let HR know. He said no. He said I don't even have to tell the department boss or anyone else, for that matter, until I feel like I need to. And, he said he won't tell anyone.

It's weird how everything seems to be working out. Both a co-worker of mine, which happens to be the assistant, and my boss have no problems with it...

That's fantastic ... Sooooo happy for you.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon