Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Increased libido on pm

I've been on pm and fg for almost 2 months now, and the results have been amazing. I take 500 mg of pm three times a day, and a thousand mg of fg twice a day. I also try to pump for 45 minutes every day. I definitely feel and see better results than I expected. But my morning erections have gotten even more intense in the last month. Something I didnt expect as I believed pm would lessen libido. Has anyone else experienced this?

Hello and welcome!
Personally, my libido increases if I take 500mg/day of PM, but it decreases if I go to 1000mg or over.
We're all different. Listening to our bodies it the cleverest thing to do when toying with herbs.

PM increased my sex drive.   if you take PM and smoke some pot it will turn you into a little slut.

http://i.smutty.com/media_smutty_2/s/i/m...192e45.jpg

I just started and am going very slow.  Only taking 500mg a day to see how I react.  I hope my libido increases,  What a positive side effect that would be

Stella

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon