Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Itching?

(18-02-2020, 03:53 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Hi Myrrh and welcome,
Yes itching is normal, next you'll get bud development, and they will feel sore/tender forever. Learn to LOVE it!
Since your on a fairly low dose of PM, I'd say to quit for awhile, and see if the itching stops, Then try 500mg a day to see what happens.
Since your new to PM your body has to try and make sense out of what the hell you are doing to it.
While your here, stop by the introduce yourself tab and tell us a little bit about you and your journey so far.
Happy growing.
Bobbi
PS you should take calcium with your PM. It has a bad habit of depleting your regular supply. about 600 mg should do the trick.

Thanks happyme,
Woke up today feeling that sore tenderness. I wasn't expecting to make progress so quickly, and to be honest, now that it's really happening I don't want to slow it down.

I suppose I'll stop by the introduction tab later and lay out everything I've taken over the past month or so since I began, as well as what I'm currently taking (which includes a good multi-mineral calcium supplement- I did a lot of research before dropping a bunch of money on PM).

I'm looking forward to this journey and where it takes me, including both the good and unpleasant experiences along the way.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Itching? - by Myrrh - 18-02-2020, 11:50 AM
RE: Itching? - by Happyme - 18-02-2020, 03:53 PM
RE: Itching? - by Myrrh - 18-02-2020, 11:31 PM
RE: Itching? - by Myrrh - 22-02-2020, 12:05 AM