Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BO + Pituitary Gland

Hi all,

I'm starting with BO and I have found threads suggesting to add Pituitary gland to the regime to boost growth. However none were conclusive. So I was wondering if anybody had had any experience with it and would like to share it.

Thanks!

PS turned my ball sack purple. I mean, 100% completely covered ball sack that was dark, dark purple. Not joking. I wasn’t in any pain, but it was shocking. In retrospect I think it was magnifying the effects. In general, Estrogens are known to cause a dark line down the shaft of the penis and testicles. I don’t know 100%, but I think this was an overdrive situation for me. I think the directions said to take one capsule and I took two. I only was on it for a week and stopped.

(17-02-2020, 05:02 PM)Stevenator Wrote:  PS turned my ball sack purple. I mean, 100% completely covered ball sack that was dark, dark purple. Not joking. I wasn’t in any pain, but it was shocking. In retrospect I think it was magnifying the effects. In general, Estrogens are known to cause a dark line down the shaft of the penis and testicles. I don’t know 100%, but I think this was an overdrive situation for me. I think the directions said to take one capsule and I took two. I only was on it for a week and stopped.

So you think PG was turbocharging the effect of BO?.

I think the Pituitary Support was turbocharging the effects. PG is generally consider the abbreviation for Progesterone.

Right, thank you for the education  Smile. Then, I think I might try it, but pay close attention to side effects, and drop it if anything unexpected happens. Thanks!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon