Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How does white peony compare to Spiro?

How does white peony compare to Spiro? I find white peony extremely safe and would rather use 1,000 mg/day of peony then 50mg of spiro considering the risk that comes with it.

I know peony is effective with PM but how about Estradot?

(16-02-2020, 06:12 AM)jessica123 Wrote:  How does white peony compare to Spiro? I find white peony extremely safe and would rather use 1,000 mg/day of peony then 50mg of spiro considering the risk that comes with it.

I know peony is effective with PM but how about Estradot?

Spiro down regulates estrogen.
I found White peony to be very effective, but I will admit to not using it with HRT. ( My HRT at the time was  covered by my health benefits.)

My T dropped just by taking estradiol. It happened with both patches and injection, but only at higher doses. For example, when I switched from patches to injections, my T initially went up. Not until several months of gradually raising the doses that my T went back down to where it was with patches.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon