Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Progress!

(15-02-2020, 04:46 PM)Stevenator Wrote:  
(15-02-2020, 09:31 AM)Drew Wrote:  
(15-02-2020, 04:20 AM)Stevenator Wrote:  <3 <3 <3

Congratulations Megan.
Yes the long hair is good but am guessing presenting a pair of boobs that would make some females jealous probably tipped them off that you're serious. I wouldn't have bothered asking questions after taking one look at those.

? ? ?

I just mean after seeing them
would think okay, that's more girl than boy, no further questions.

Well a certain bunny inspired me to post an update......so:

Finally have name changed almost everywhere, just work, tax office and pension scheme to go oh and passport not that I can go anywhere at present but wanted to complete the set and my Vaccination record is in my new name and my passport isn't!

Still getting electrolysis although covid has meant having to stop for about 8 months in the last 18 months am definitely seeing progress although considering the start point it's been phenomenal progress. If I had known things would take this long I would have started a few years before!

Actually been prescribed estrogen although it's very low dose so supplementing it with my own supply and when I don't need to keep my levels down still injecting. although my prolactin levels where ideal for a pregnant woman the endocrinologist wasn't happy about them being many times higher than they aim for.

Still in stealth mode although it's pretty clear I am transitioning. I get checked out when driving due to the long blonde hair and misgendered fairly frequently even when in casual work at home clothing which is fairly androgynous.

Once electrolysis is done am doing the full coming out although that's looking like next year now due to covid but that day is definitely getting closer!

Hopefully will be on the (very) long waiting list for surgery soon although might be a while before I lose the unwanted body parts not that they are functional in anyway, my testosterone was pretty much zero at my last blood test.

Nothing very salacious I'm afraid just plodding on!

Megan

(05-07-2021, 09:14 PM)MeganJ Wrote:  

Well a certain bunny inspired me to post an update......so:

Finally have name changed almost everywhere, just work, tax office and pension scheme to go oh and passport not that I can go anywhere at present but wanted to complete the set and my Vaccination record is in my new name and my passport isn't!

Still getting electrolysis although covid has meant having to stop for about 8 months in the last 18 months am definitely seeing progress although considering the start point it's been phenomenal progress. If I had known things would take this long I would have started a few years before!

Actually been prescribed estrogen although it's very low dose so supplementing it with my own supply and when I don't need to keep my levels down still injecting. although my prolactin levels where ideal for a pregnant woman the endocrinologist wasn't happy about them being many times higher than they aim for.

Still in stealth mode although it's pretty clear I am transitioning. I get checked out when driving due to the long blonde hair and misgendered fairly frequently even when in casual work at home clothing which is fairly androgynous.

Once electrolysis is done am doing the full coming out although that's looking like next year now due to covid but that day is definitely getting closer!

Hopefully will be on the (very) long waiting list for surgery soon although might be a while before I lose the unwanted body parts not that they are functional in anyway, my testosterone was pretty much zero at my last blood test.

Nothing very salacious I'm afraid just plodding on!

Megan

Awesome!

happy for you x

and slightly well jel lol  Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon